thatoldbooksmell:

Y'all side

This is crazy now.

https://x.com/afterrnoont/status/1702925473314226219?s=46&t=xCAJsYQU4UckJzVvlpQFyw

Yeah I just saw these. I just hope they already filmed it bc the actors are going to be hard to put together again.

Demzlw:

Agreed! 5 mins would be great! ? but imagine if that 5 mins was another cliffhanger HAHAHA! I don’t think there’s enough material either. I would have imagined if there was a season 2 planned, they would’ve filmed it all in one go. It’s too much waste of ppls time, production set, and money to have to rebuild. They would’ve filmed it and halted on the editing before another release which to your point could still take ages. But it could be filmed already. 

Those extra 5 minutes are always a waste of time. They never tell you anything more and no one sees more than what they saw the first time.

thatoldbooksmell:

I don't think that would be wait of decades tho- this one was released only 6 months after shoot, even if they shoot another season it shouldn't take long, maybe just another year

Only if they filmed it already and together. I wouldn’t want a season 2 with different actors. Not for a drama like this. Things need to be completed not just hanging off the rails. 

My my my, who would've thought I'd get to see the main couple fighting side by side like this. This is so awesome.

maryxiah:

My my my, who would've thought I'd get to see the main couple fighting side by side like this. This is so awesome.

It was too awesome. Talk about tacit understanding. All those shots were so awesome. 

Aww, Shangjue was the one who gave the pointers to Ziyu. That's so sweet.

Big sister, don't worry. We've never regarded you as a young lady. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT. THE. F**K. Are you kidding me?!!!!!!

maryxiah:

Hahaha! You reached the end I see!!!

PeachBlossomGoddess:

Those extra 5 minutes are always a waste of time. They never tell you anything more and no one sees more than what they saw the first time.

Imagine DIanzhu chopped off YWS's feet and legs and sent her back to GZY like what she had done to Zhuo Mei's lover.

GZY's facial reaction seemed to confirm something horrible had happened to YWS.  

Wufeng and the Gongs would forever be at odds.  

Demzlw:

Whooooa that’s annoying. But also made so much sense. Is this purely because of the scandal? I’d imagine if there was a season 2, they would’ve filmed all of it at the same time already?

What is the scandel?? 

maryxiah:

Welcome to the “dafuq” club! ? Just breathe in and out. You shall be fine.  ??‍♀️ I have a perfect “dafuq” meme but it’s saved on my phone and I have no clue how to share it here. Maybe that’ll work? Not tech savvy sorry. https://share.icloud.com/photos/0f78YMhDjn4n8EbKBCnGGDDlQ

Harshitha AR:

What is the scandel?? 

Not sure. With the actor that played the xue helper in the back hill 

Demzlw:

Not sure. With the actor that played the xue helper in the back hill 

He as accused with assaulting a girl or something like that. So all his shows are in limbo if the charges stick.

PeachBlossomGoddess:

He as accused with assaulting a girl or something like that. So all his shows are in limbo if the charges stick.

Chu Zi Jun

OMG.  He's only 19 and that's it.  His career is over.