PeachBlossomGoddess:

Tyvm - I was just going to look for it.

No probs! The same author has the continuation videos but missing 1 I think. But you can kind of get the idea of what he’s saying 

Porktonkatsu:

Same. I like the ending. Don’t know if the same happened with SGQ with her last scene where she looked up like there’s someone else.

Hard to say bc  she didn't betray Wufeng she was just out spied by Gongmen. 

Demzlw:

No probs! The same author has the continuation videos but missing 1 I think. But you can kind of get the idea of what he’s saying 

So did they sub the whole thing? Bc what you sent me was just 40 minutes of a 4 minute video. But in any case, the key message is that Ep 18 was the turning point for Ziyu where he decided to work with SJ.  After that its a lot of recapping the plot.

AmeliaPond:

why that one had a happy ending, he came back

It's not about the ending. I was so used to waiting for episodes on my toes at same time every day that I just couldn't accept the fact that it ended so soon. Even tho it was broadcasted for a whole month, I still did not have enough of it.

Probably because it went to my favourites list.

PeachBlossomGoddess:

So did they sub the whole thing? Bc what you sent me was just 40 minutes of a 4 minute video. But in any case, the key message is that Ep 18 was the turning point for Ziyu where he decided to work with SJ.  After that its a lot of recapping the plot.

How did she manage to send you 40 minutes of a 4 mins video 🤦🏻‍♀️😆🤣

thatoldbooksmell:

How did she manage to send you 40 minutes of a 4 mins video ??‍♀️??

Her original link was to a 4 minute un-subbed video but I was out at dinner. She sent me another link to a subbed video later on but it was only 40 minutes long. So I was just making sure it was subbed in entirety.

Personally, I feel like many people are upset with the ending because it leaves too much uncertainty. For example:

We don't know why GZY made the face he made at the end. We can't truly know what happened to YWS. She could be dead or she could be alive. We have no idea how many members of WuFeng are left. It's annoying. I would have been okay if we got to see her dead body and I think many other people would have too because it would offer closer. But we don't. Furthermore, her easily being lowered into a trap to go see her twin sister? I'm not saying HYS didn't write the letter or set up the trap for her, but if HYS knows about the sister, the logical conclusion should be that the WuFeng leaders do too, and will probably have her in their clutches. YWS is supposed to be smart so her not thinking about that and being shocked to see DZ and that one guard there is ridiculous tbh. 

Lastly, SGQ's ending. What happened to the revenge she wanted so much? Idk, her just living peacefully after stating that she did all those things to avenge her family is weird to me. She spent all this time climbing up WuFeng ranks with the hopes of revenge just to give it all up? And the whole "I'm pregnant thing". 

I'm not saying everyone needs to end up together and run off into the sunset but that ending was ridiculous in my opinion. I have a very STRONG hatred for open endings. They feel like lazy writing to me. It only makes sense to do it if a second season is guaranteed and in gjm's case, it was not. 

I don't think YWS is dead. She's much more useful to Wufeng alive. GZY doesn't usually act rationally when it comes to her, so they might hope he'd be willing to leave the valley to save her. If it's The Infinite Heat they want then they need his tattoo as well. In that case I'm guessing they sent back the twin sister, dead or alive. Just my little theory. 

The comments in the discussion section really made the ending sound worse than it was. I mean, sure, I don't like the last few minutes either. I don't get it why so many c-dramas get an open ending (if that's what we're gonna call this) when there's a 90 % chance there's never gonna be a S2. But who knows, maybe the book will have a more conclusive ending. But other than that I liked the ending. It made sense (mostly). 

Alekzu:
I don't get it why so many c-dramas get an open ending (if that's what we're gonna call this) when there's a 90 % chance there's never gonna be a S2

At least on Twitter, I think this is why the majority of people are mad. There are way too many open endings when the likelihood of a s2 is slim to none. It's annoying. 

Sirry Usly:
We don't know why GZY made the face he made at the end.

Looked like constipation to me.😂

There definitely feels like there is a missing arc.  But they could have just decided to abandon that idea and finish this one. Leaving a crack at the door open so as not to close all ties completely. 

I guess it's just me acting stupid, trying to zoom into GZY'S eyes in the last scene to see if I could get any clues of what happened and who opened the door.

Only to realise that, I can't only see the stairs and air moving nothing else

Ahhhh this was not the ending that I hoped for!!! And one of the commenters noted that this is out of character for YWS to walk herself into trouble without being prepared or having a backup plan. I hope there is season 2! Hope there is no wicked twin sister… 

thatoldbooksmell:

I guess it's just me acting stupid, trying to zoom into GZY'S eyes in the last scene to see if I could get any clues of what happened and who opened the door.

Only to realise that, I can't only see the stairs and air moving nothing else

hahaha, i did the same

PeachBlossomGoddess:
I don't really believe SGQ is pregnant. She is a liar.

This remains a question.  That's why we never saw the baby.  GSJ knew SGQ was a good liar so he retrieved the tablet but was willing to let her go because he was unsure if she was being truthful and he really loved her.  The Gong men seemed to be desperate for female company.

SGQ would always be someone he would never trust unlike YWS.  

The evidence is she stole the tablet before escaping the Gong fortress.  Who on earth would believe this person when her primary mission was to steal the Infinite Heat tablet.

She actually displayed her humane side by not living HYQ dying alone.  She went back to stay with him until he drew his last breath.  

SGQ grew the white azalea in her garden.  Did she really love GSJ?  It's debatable because we know that every Wufeng spy knows about the Flies poison not being poisonous.  She was practically free of Wufeng.

Was she a really Gushan orphan?  I think she cooked up the story after hearing about what happened to Lang Di Di at the hands of Wufeng.  She never displayed the Qingfeng sword technique when she fought unlike YWS.