I don’t know how to handle all of Gu Mang’s family secrets..I’m almost as flabbergasted as when I found out crazy secrets before Nangong Si’s wedding in 2ha. Lmaooo. Oh my god..mind is blown. 

This book requires a 'Caution' or 'Warning' before you read it lol. One MUST take enough breathers to stabilize themselves as they continue further. I will add it under the links I provided :)

does this novel have a sad ending??!! someone gimme a spoiler please!!

He Lian:

does this novel have a sad ending??!! someone gimme a spoiler please!!

I really hope you don't spoil the ending for yourself because the angst is great when you don't know how it ends and you will be able to indulge yourself completely into the book, anticipating what would happen next since it's a very provocative read...  but if you insist on knowing, the spoiler is below :)

It's kind of a happy ending for the leads.... 

Magblueroses:

I really hope you don't spoil the ending for yourself because the angst is great when you don't know how it ends and you will be able to indulge yourself completely into the book, anticipating what would happen next since it's a very provocative read...  but if you insist on knowing, the spoiler is below :)

It's kind of a happy ending for the leads.... 

Thankyou. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16UqGlKDKbS_4-0YRQ-vPt53QbxTqvu75

since the novel updates website stops from chapter 159,  this is the continuation of the series, although the translation is not the best it's better than most of the other websites.  (at least this version doesn't have weird words like " ink burn"!!! )

hi!! im currently in ch110 of yuwu but i couldnt find the translated ver of ch111-130 :( is the mtl readable?

parkhood:

hi!! im currently in ch110 of yuwu but i couldnt find the translated ver of ch111-130 :( is the mtl readable?

Yess the MTL posted on this page is quite readable! Give it a try.

Magblueroses:

Yess the MTL posted on this page is quite readable! Give it a try.

ohh okay :) thanks!

Meatbun is really an master in stabbing and digging out your heart over and over again >_< does anyone have any information on whether the copyright of this novel has been bought for adaptation? I once saw a long list of danmei novel adaptations on various stages, but can't find it now... 

I have started reading Yowu and I'm on chapter 4 but the angst has started already. I have t8 brace myself for this one 

Pinklotus12:

I have started reading Yowu and I'm on chapter 4 but the angst has started already. I have t8 brace myself for this one 

Haha totally! A heads up: The angst only grows ; )

Happy Reading!

Chap 13. What the f*ck is Moxi doing while Gu Mang is suffering ? So frustrating. What did I get myself into ? So frustrating 

Chapter 15. Moxi you are good for nothing. Tsk Tsk. 

Pinklotus12:

Chapter 15. Moxi you are good for nothing. Tsk Tsk. 

i enjoy reading ur comments as u read hahaha i was the same way as u are now when i read the book. just a heads up, the angst gets worse :)