Chapter 1 to Chapter 130:

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/yu-wu/?pg=5#myTable

Chapter 130 to the end (edited and readable MTL):

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12cvvVU_XBz60nmIJV9UfRIe9SFpxtuXu?usp=sharing

Please prepare yourself for angst, pain, and more PAIN!

One MUST take enough breathers to stabilize oneself as they continue reading past any plot reveals one might come across. Go easy with bingeing this work.

biyoo:

THANK YOU

You are welcome :) Happy Reading!

khinsisthway:

Where are the Extra ?

They're not translated yet.... :') 

Thank you very much! I am a sucker for the enemies-to-lovers trope, but I was bummed out about not being able to read YuWu  since the translation was incomplete. I didn't know that an edited MTL existed. Ahhhhhhh~ 

Bibbidi bobbidi:

Thank you very much! I am a sucker for the enemies-to-lovers trope, but I was bummed out about not being able to read YuWu  since the translation was incomplete. I didn't know that an edited MLT existed. Ahhhhhhh~ 

You're welcome! The enemies-to-lovers trope in this is insanely good! And the edited translation is not the best, but you will definitely be able to get through it!

Happy Reading!

Can we discuss the book here or no? I have a burning question..

Magblueroses:

You're welcome! The enemies-to-lovers trope in this is insanely good! And the edited translation is not the best, but you will definitely be able to get through it!

Happy Reading!

I started reading YuWu a couple of days ago and I basically abandoned most of my responsibilities and devoured the book. 

You are so right about the enemies-to-lovers trope being insanely good! It was far more superior than your average enemies-to-lovers story, and the continual plot twists just blew me away. Everything is so intricate, and getting to see all the secrets get unraveled was such a treat. Meatbun is a genius.

Thanks again, it was so enjoyable. It definitely did hurt (a lot), but it still was such an amazing read!

Regretful Wonderland :

Can we discuss the book here or no? I have a burning question..

Yes yes go ahead! You can discuss the book here and no one is stoping you XD Just make sure you add the spoiler tag on spoilers please!

Bibbidi bobbidi:

I started reading YuWu a couple of days ago and I basically abandoned most of my responsibilities and devoured the book. 

You are so right about the enemies-to-lovers trope being insanely good! It was far more superior than your average enemies-to-lovers story, and the continual plot twists just blew me away. Everything is so intricate, and getting to see all the secrets get unraveled was such a treat. Meatbun is a genius.

Thanks again, it was so enjoyable. It definitely did hurt (a lot), but it still was such an amazing read!

So glad you liked it!  Meatbun is a total goddess! She creates worlds that we can't escape from once we enter.... hopefully she comes up with more equally amazing works! 

Magblueroses:

Yes yes go ahead! You can discuss the book here and no one is stoping you XD Just make sure you add the spoiler tag on spoilers please!

Okay! Okay! 

So..towards the end of chapter 111 and slightly the beginning of chapter 112..did Jiang Yexue & Murong Chuyi have sex before Mo Xi got to the academy??? Or am I overthinking the description of those pages? I’m not looking for a huge spoiler just like a yes or no. It’s been bothering me since I read those pages. Lmaoo. 

Regretful Wonderland :

Okay! Okay! 

So..towards the end of chapter 111 and slightly the beginning of chapter 112..did Jiang Yexue & Murong Chuyi have sex before Mo Xi got to the academy??? Or am I overthinking the description of those pages? I’m not looking for a huge spoiler just like a yes or no. It’s been bothering me since I read those pages. Lmaoo. 

So....

No, they did not have sex.... it might point towards that for anyone who reads it... but it is very complicated, and saying it out would spoil the element of suspense for you so I suggest you hold on until u find out about it on ur own :)  (Unless u want me to spoil it all for u)

Enjoy!

Magblueroses:

So....

No, they did not have sex.... it might point towards that for anyone who reads it... but it is very complicated, and saying it out would spoil the element of suspense for you so I suggest you hold on until u find out about it on ur own :)  (Unless u want me to spoil it all for u)

Enjoy!

Alright, I will hold on and no, no..I love surprises and being flabbergasted. So, no spoilers for me.  Lmfaoo. But, thank you for answering my question! 

Regretful Wonderland :

Alright, I will hold on and no, no..I love surprises and being flabbergasted. So, no spoilers for me.  Lmfaoo. But, thank you for answering my question! 

No problem! Happy reading XD