I think many people were shocked/surprised to witness th last scenes of the 4th episode. Honestly that was what made me look forward to next episodes of this drama. Before this I only watched it bc of Chun Jung Myung but now! Now I finally can feel some chemistry between the main leads. 
But I also think that not everyone liked what happened. I'm aware things kinda 'escalated' very fast and normally they show something like this only in the last episodes or never (in romcoms), therefore some who are used to only fluff would maybe 'scared away'? (i don't know who to say that)

So now I would like to know what you guys feel about this whole episode ^^
I LOVED LOVED THE ENDING! It was beautiful 
I never seen a drama like this before ever this is two 30+ people full grown adults  for once acting like adults! It's beautiful Korean dramas are always so prudish and in kdrama logic in order for two people to even hold hands  they have to be in love which is a absolutely ridiculous! It always blows my mind how unrealistic some of these dramas can be but I've gotten use to it lol it's a kdrama norm but it's so nice to see something different for once something real! U don't have to be in love to have sex! Hong do and Yi seok both share something in common their both terribly lonely and to me that moment wasnt about love but instead two broken lonely people trying to fill some needs and I really disliked Yi seok but seeing how gentle he was with Hong do was really beautiful to watch he was looking her right in the eyes and  asking her if she was okay and wanted this and she did! It was so great really made me see him differently! He actually has a sweet side! Cannot wait for ep 5! This show might become one of my favourites if it keeps this up!
Totally agree with you Ebby!! This is why a like cable dramas! Come on, act like adults...
I agree with everyone, it was a wonderful ending and a suprizing change. Things escalated quickly

Any body else get the feeling that Yi Seok has a sex addiction or some type of attachment disorder. I feel like this show is going to be one of the sick tending the sick.