like i watched it but still don't know whats going on So couple of questions.

1. first what was the ending?? 

2.why did he get his sisters friends to do that? 

3. what was the reason their mom died? i know its due to the video but like who sent her the video?? cause it definitely wasn't Jo Kyung Ho. 

4. was he obsessed with the detective's wife or did she like him? cause she was with him but then in the letter, they said she tried running and never could escape.

5. How does Jo Kyung Ho know how to do the hallucination stuff? is he actually some supernatural freak science project or was it in every one's heads? 

1.  Everybody died so  Jae Young and her aunt can continue living. The detective most likely will die in jail by suicide or heart attack from hallucinations and sleep deprivation. 

2. He hypnotized them.

3. I think Im In Gwan sent her the video. He said that he wants to kill the Guru's family completely. Instead of killing the person she loved the most (her son) she killed herself.

I don't think there is much point of thinking about how everybody just went crazy  from seeing a bloody circle and some fire. It was terrifying and gave me nightmares many times. IMO, analyzing horror is useless. However, your questions are valid.