In the beginning of the first ep the narrator said the female painter disappeared after sealing the demon in the painting... What y'all think about it...? Will it have a sad ending!!?

The book has a 

happy ending <3

pinksprings01:

The book has a 

happy ending <3

Thanks for telling me in advance or else I'd have died thinking about it's ending...

I think she'll lose her eyes and he'll "died" but they actually live happily with each other with the new identity that doesn't bind them with the bleak past. The past that they didn't even participate, they get dragged into the problem when they were just born.  This is pure speculation from me.

Saeguk usually has a happy ending and the main character hardly died at the end.  

Gwun:

I think she'll lose her eyes and he'll "died" but they actually live happily with each other with the new identity that doesn't bind them with the bleak past. The past that they didn't even participate, they get dragged into the problem when they were just born.  This is pure speculation from me.

Saeguk usually has a happy ending and the main character hardly died at the end.  

Unless it's six flying dragons xD