So far, I'm loving the series. However, I'm wondering how they're going to fit two different love stories from two different timelines into 12 episodes. We're now at episode 7, and Jom is still in the 1920's. If we're ever going to see Jom-Jao/Commander Yai's 1767 storyline, they'll need to wrap up the 1920's storyline by the next episode. Otherwise, there won't be enough time to cover the second love story.

That being said, I have heard some readers commenting on how the trailer, official pilot and the sypnosis made no mention of the 1767 storyline, which prompted some to speculate that production might cut out the 2nd time travel story altogether. Personally, I hope that's not the case. However, we're already halfway through the series, and there are still many loose ends waiting to be tied up.

As much as I'd love the series to follow the novel to the letter, it would take more than 12 episodes to get the whole story out. So, will they only focus on the 1920's storyline, or do a second season for the 1767 storyline? Any thoughts?

Hi, about this they won't be covering Commander Yai's part. This is solely going to focus in 1920s era. Due to the budget and investment concerns, it is still impossible to recreate Part 2. However, Nonkul and Bright has mentioned that they are happy to reprise their role and does want a S2 for the series. Nonkul even mentioned that he like Seehasingkorn era the best between the two parts. We need to help each other promote the series so we can have a better chance in getting that Part 2. For now, we just have to see how they'll wrap up this season.

1. I wish they will do a 2nd season,but budget is an issue and i guess we are not lucky cause so many people are sleeping on it i hope it gets the hype it deserves and we get a 2nd season.You can see there were no product placement too,they really did their best too,and this is a masterpiece but i guess we have cry our heart out for this one

It is really being received in Thailand well, we just have to make an effort for the international viewers. With the great BrightNonkul partnership, hopefully it attract investors in the future and so we can get our second season. We still have time so let's keep trying.

Thanks for clarifying. That makes sense. It would be better to focus on quality of one storyline rather than cramming two storylines into 12 episodes. I initially thought they were going to split the story into two parts, since there were some stills and BTS photos of Bright dressed as Commander Yai, but I figured they would've announce it if it's going to be a two-part series.

Not sure how popular it is in Thailand, but it's definitely gaining momentum in Taiwan and Hong Kong.  Unfortunately, it might take time to break into the China market given their tightening restrictions on LGBTQ+ series. Like, it says here that the series is airing on YOUKU, but if you look for it on their website it's not there.

On EP1 Commander Yai appeared which is why Bright had to do the fit. And I think it's a good thing he briefly appeared cause it tells that they are following the actual synopsis of the novel & even if it's unsure, it's open for a second season.

I am watching the series in YOUKU, it's strange it isn't available in there but as you said maybe because of the restriction, now we have less one country to market the series. It's not good.

Yeah, you won't find it on the Chinese YOUKU site. If you type the name of the series in the search engine, it'll show up in the result, but if you try to click into the page, it'll show an error message. It's a shame, really. There's a huge BL/GL market in China. I asked a couple of people there, and they didn't even know the show has started airring online. :(

I am also familiar of the market due to danmei. It's frustrating to know that many didn't know this is already airing, I've seen a lot of that too in some other sites where they've been waiting for the series since last year and only heard it's airing after few episodes. Pretty sure there are more that are unaware of the series existence. We only have 4 episodes left and our popularity is growing but we don't know if that's sufficient enough to attract investors for a future season. I desperately hope that we have a chance.

Well, whether or not there'll be a season 2, I'm already glad that they're able to adapt part of the novel into a series. For a relatively new company such as YYDS Entertainment, this level of production is top-notch. Hopefully, the show will continue to gain momentum so they can shine the spotlight on the 1767 storyline, too.

I agree. I'm glad they are able to keep its perfection. It's already an honor to watch this beautiful series with all of you ❤️

Count me in supporting this series’s in American Internet forums.🫰🏻 

Also would like to point out, that  many people wait for all episodes to air. So let’s keep up the hype.

This is such beautiful work that it deserves all the exposure it can get.❤️

Season 2 confirmed by Nonkul in the fanmeet for S1 Final EP

https://twitter.com/jumlovesea/status/1720366387603161226 

Oh, that's awesome. The series will not be complete without the 1767 storyline. Can't wait to finally see the Commander Yai/Jom-Jao romance happen onscreen. :)

Thank you! I’m grasping at any information in English or Spanish.  Deep House just announced a special episode on Twitter.🇹🇭 Seems like Khun Yai visits our present time. 🤷‍♀️ A little confused but loving it. ❤️❤️❤️

Spoiler

It's just a side story unrelated to the novel,they probably doing it to console us,in the novel khun yai never time traveled and he never met jom until he died.But they could change it too,it happened in the novel too,it was a side story,there was another one with khun yai's life after jom left