Spotify playlist
OST + BGM compilation on bilibili

Take It Away and Slow Motion are in fact not sung by Shen Jyun (Qi Zhang's actor) in the OST version (Opening/Ending) except during live performance like the ones in ep 2 & 8.

77Ke 柯棨棋 is the singer/songwriter/composer for both Take It Away and Slow Motion. He's amazing. Can't wait to see more works from him. Apparently his OSTs for this series are his first published record labels.

Opening Theme

• 77ke - Take It Away

music platforms: https://orcd.co/take_it_away

Ending Theme

• Slow Motion 

music platforms: https://orcd.co/slow_motion

Insert songs 

• 林昱君 Ludy Lin - 偶爾的念头 (Occasional Thoughts / Sometimes I Want to Love You)

• 文慧如 Boon Hui Lu -《做你的太陽》(Be Your Sunshine)

Cover by Chen Jyun, Li Zhen Hao

Thank you for this information 

Really love Take It Away and have been listening to it on repeat for days! Cannot wait for Slow Motion to hopefully be released on Spotify. Thank you for this information! 

I need Slow Motion to be released so bad. I came here looking for the songs, so thank you!

thank you so so much!!

Thanks for the information. I was desperately looking into this singer. I will wait for more of his work.

You're a saint!!! Thank you for this!!

I'm in a slow motion loop, I can't wait for the official song to be released! Thanks for the info ♥

Thank you so much for the information about the soundtrack. I managed to find "Take it away" on Spotify and iTunes, but unfortunately I can't find "Slow Motion". Hopefully it'll get released, too.

Seriously need Slow Motion to be released. What are they waiting for! ;_;

Lee:

Seriously need Slow Motion to be released. What are they waiting for! ;_;

I thought that probably in one of the episodes left Xu QiZhang will sing it in an event... maybe in the student council nomination? (I think there's a scene like that in the trailer) 

Perhaps they are waiting to show it on the series so they can release both versions

ssummerr:

Thanks for letting us know who sings Take It Away during end credits. I was wondering whether it was Jyun himself. So, it's not, but obviously he can sing ánd play the guitar like a boss! ♥

what's odd about the performance in ep 2 is...
Chen Jyun sang the song live but starting from the chorus they play the OST version (diff singer too) over it, I always wondered why it suddenly got so loud and why I didn't manage to tell the difference till he released the cover version.

apparently Slow Motion to be released on the 19th.... so on the day of the last 2 eps' airing

Ooh thank you, Gian! That’s great news! <3 Cannot wait to play Slow Motion on repeat too ^^