It's on Vimeo, again.   The good news for those who want to support the artists and creators of this outstanding video series is that the pricing policy has been adjusted way downwards -- while ITSAY's first ep was rented (30 days) for US$12.99, IPYTM is "only" $5.99.    That's a big improvement, though I wish for that price it was rented for years, not days.......

I'll post the links here:

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/ipytm1

Thank you so much! I had no idea where to watch it lol.. Is this the only place where it's available with english subs?

Thanks! I agree, thank god they lowered the price. I rented all the Eps and the documentaries and it hurt a bit. Haha!

I'm watching it here because I believe in this series.  You should support this.  It's so much above the rest, that this is certainly the time that you have to stop pirating. 

Can anyone tell me, if each episode has a individual price? That 6$ is only for the ep released for 30 day period and when 2nd episode is out we have to pay $6 again? Is that right?

Yes, I'm afraid so.  It all depends on how willing you are to commit here, and how easy it is for you.  I just think it's worth it because it's important to support good BL's like this.  Obviously if Nadao could do it like GMMTV they would, so this is the model they are going with.  It must work, somehow, because we wouldn't have a second season if it hadn't.  

But Nadao is GMMTV subsidiary as they own 40% share. But may be not invloved in finances and stuff.

Thanks for the answer anway, gonna pay, since I am paying for other services, 6 might not hurt.

Oh, that's interesting to know.  Who owns the rest?  In the US if you don't own 51% you really don't have much say in the direction of the company.  I don't know why they don't go the GMMTV route, getting sponsors and putting it on youtube, but I'm glad they don't.  I feel someone at Nadao feels they don't want to compromise their artistic integrity.  Kudos to them for that.  That might be why they choose this model.  

solipsism5:

Oh, that's interesting to know.  Who owns the rest?  In the US if you don't own 51% you really don't have much say in the direction of the company.  I don't know why they don't go the GMMTV route, getting sponsors and putting it on youtube, but I'm glad they don't.  I feel someone at Nadao feels they don't want to compromise their artistic integrity.  Kudos to them for that.  That might be why they choose this model.  

So basically, GMMTV's prime film studio is GDH 559, who directly owns Nadao with director Songyos Sugmakanan. But the series is produced by LINE TV Thailand, and it is strange that why they choose Vimeo as streaming service for international, when it is being aired on LINE as well.

Anyway I have joined the club and have paid already.