Who are you rooting for?

I am Team Ryok, I can feel lots of chemistry between them already. 

I know its based on webtoon but i'm just curious of peoples choice from the drama 

I have not watched the webtoon and don't know much about the cast.  But I'm definitely Team Ryok too! There is good chemistry and I like the male lead. Yujin is definitely a cutie too and I wish he could hopefully be in a relationship or happy ending. :)

Team Ryok or Team Yujin? 

i like ML  but i feel bad for SL  if it is too draggy like startup i won't be in TEAM RYOK BUT THIS SEEMS LIGHT HEART ROCOM SO TEAM RYOK

ryok & Maha the chemistry is really good tbh

Team Ryoc because I know Yujin belongs with Hyunji hehe

Mari:
team ria!

Mood, and hard same

But I am team Yoojin x Hyunji, and I dont really care about Maha and Ryok lol

Right now I'm Team Yoojin, but once Ryok starts smiling regularly like he did in Ep 3 I fear I will have to change allegiance...

Yujin is my fave and my heart will belong to him. But in terms of shipping with maha definitely Ryok, they have that chemistry.  Yujin and maha has that friend-vibe between them so I dont see them as a couple.
I want to see Yujin with someone else hehe.

TEAM RYUK because he is so adorable every time he's around Maha <3

and Yujin is mine :p

Absolutely Team Ryok

Ryok is the character im feeling a lot better about. I used to dislike him up to episode 6.

I am team Yujin though until something does happen that makes me for sure to like Ryok with Maha. Yujin and Hyunji is adorable though haha