So, what are your favorite Immortal Samsara quotes? 

Let me start:

" I always thought I was born a sinner. But when I saw the past of you and Mother, finally I know that I was born because of love". - Ying Yuan (Ep 59)

"I thought this magical bracelet could constrain me. But it turns out that the bracelet breaks when I'm overwhelmed with affection. I've told you, no matter what choice you make my heart won't change".  - Tang Zhou 

"When you're in a position of power there are many things that are beyond your control" - Ying Yuan (Ep 5)

"I must protect this world, Because only when the three realms remain can you continue to exist." Ying Yuan (Ep 59)

These are all gems from Ep 59: 

"After I witnessed what HQ and you did, what others refrain from doing, I finally realize that righteousness can only be achieved by enlightenment and not cultivation." - Ying Yuan (Ep 59)

"So what if you posses eternal life, unparalleled cultivation and overwhelming supremacy? You could only await everyone who you care about to perish for you one by one and then be left with endless loneliness." - Ying Yuan (Ep 59)

"Life and death co-exist. Perpetually." - Ying Yuan (Ep 59)

"Living an endless life isn't the meaning of life. Only when there is a limit or an end will we develop an attachment and learn to cherish what matters to us." - Ying Yuan (Ep 59)

"Looks like, I've long attained longevity. I've been living inside the heart of my loved one." - Xuan Ye (Ep 59)

________________________________________________________________________________

"The biggest wish of my life is that Yan Dan will never be fearful or sad." - Yumo (Ep 58)

"Do you know what is the biggest problem about you? You always take the responsibility alone." - Yan Dan  (Ep 58)

"Silly. I have long since forgiven you." Yan Dan (Ep 58)

"Please don't forgive me. But, please don't let go of me." - Ying Yuan (Ep 58)

"Those who live truly stable lives will live all their lives happily. There is no need to make wishes on sky lanterns." - Ying Yuan (Ep  57)

"That's because she hasn't encountered me yet." - Xuan Ye (Ep 45) {This is honestly such a badass line!}

**These are the ones that stuck with me from the later episodes. Will update as I watch the whole drama again :)

"I'm not fighting for reputation or to be remembered. I fight to stop the war. Now that I've witnessed life's end. I do not wish to see past events repeat themselves again" - Ying Yuan (Ep 5)

"As long as you think of her, she will always be with you. From now on, she will be the stars, she will be the flower beds, she will be the falling rain." (EP 52 )