I was planning to watch this movie for Moon Chae Won since she has the honest charm I like seeing from an actress. After finishing this drama, I do feel that the drama is very much contradictory for the first half as opposed to the second half. I am not saying that's a bad thing but I am sure the majority of the people would not condone infidelity/cheating and in this scenario, both leads are at fault here without a doubt. Indeed she became the one that is cheating on her partner once she accepted the one night stand and what I can't help notice was the camera shots on her left hand where she has a ring on the third finger. I can see that she values her 10 year relationship.

Was she perhaps engaged with her partner or was that just a couple ring? Either way, for them to keep having the camera highlight that, the ring must be more meaningful than just a ring. So realistically, the male lead should have assumed she could already have a partner (usually married or engaged) and the fact that he blurted out straightforwardly about wanting to sleep with her on that train, I would say that is really weird even if he tries to get her consent for it. I thought the acting by MCW was great during the scenes as she tries to avoid the advances of the guy. By the way, there is no church mentioned so I am not sure why it was in the synopsis in the first place.

Now that I have said those, I am also going to be contradictory myself and say that this drama intrigue me greatly. Many time in the drama where they committed some those fouls, somehow they manage to tackle those fouls at another angle. I realized the screenwriter/director isn't just blindly trying to create an infidelity and playboy situation without depth. The fact that the dialogue of the female lead mentioning about how him asking her to sleep with him was sexual harassment. It's good that it was mentioned.

At around the 38:24 min of the movie, I notice the aspect ratio of the movie changes and the height of the movie decreases as if that was the turning point (it went back to normal afterward when YYS responded). I like the fact that his character did grow beyond being just a playboy where he identifies that the previous girls he dated was just looking for his looks and sexual capability, MCW being different as she became attracted to him for his personality (even though she herself is a bad person in the context of her cheating). I acknowledge MCW as being a lonely person due to the neglect of her boyfriend but it would be so much better if the writer made her semi-broke up with her bf (she is not fully settle into the idea of the breakup yet) before the train meetup. She would act as if she has a bf just like that scene but she is not in a relationship anymore other than denial. The amount of alcohol she drank through out the day could be affecting her judgement too so there is that.

Gotta Praise MCW further for her acting during that one night stand scene which fully displays her nervousness as an individual with no experience and the bewilderment of YYS when she found out the reason why she slept with him. That's the turning point for YYS to actually appreciate MCW as a person. I liked that narrative they went with.  Even at the agreement where he allowed his bball player to pursue his love rather than to go NBA, it shows he values affection and love more.

That's my rant regarding this movie which I had to get out of my system. I notice Ed Sheeran Photograph being played and was surprised at the fact that they bought the rights to the song. It's fitting lyrically. The instrumental soundtrack of photograph was memorable whereby I assumed it was supposed to sound similar to that song without them buying the rights for it. Kiss scene is really spicy with the little breath here and there. The detail where she stopped wearing the ring on her left hand is also a great touch showing that the rings is meaningful as I mentioned previously.

Overall, a love hate relationship being born out of this. This one day between YYS and MCW was strange as constantly emphasis by them but it is also a mood. It made me feel a variety of mood I didn't expect a rom-com would get me to feel. Gave it 7.5 star. I am late to watching this movie but whoever is reading this, feel free to share your thoughts as well.