Hi guys, 

It's Mari here, nice to e-meet you all!

I am female and I live between London, Milan and Bangkok at the moment (pretty hectic I know LOL). 

I am a fashion/beauty writer in my daily life but I am also an aspiring novelist as I am writing my first BL original novel (the dream would be for it to be picked up for an adaptation in Thailand...you know...a girl can dream!_

I am a massive Thai and Korean drama fan (BL genre has my heart though), and if I start one I literally cannot stop watching until I finish it. 

I spend most of my free time reading, writing and drawing. I love make-up and many people told me I should actually start a TikTok for it but I am really really shy. 

I'm generally a laid back and open minded person, but I get very serious and rigid when it comes to my job. I also recently picked up photography as hobby and trying to learn Thai, or at least the basics.  

I still trying to understand how the site work but if anybody wants to chat about dramas or one of my aforementioned hobbies please please DM me, I'd love nothing more than making new friends on here!

Welcome! *waves* Good luck with your writing and I hope you have a fun time here! :)

Hola, yo también soy nuevo aquí y fanático de BL.