Hello my name is Tom although legally Thomas on my birth certificate but let's forget about that

I'm from the uk i mainly watch kdramas now but i first started watching jdrama's two years ago when i felt depressed and bored and had nothing to take my mind off of things (sob story chapter 1) My first drama was good luck  ! ! because mitsuko from battle royale was it in it...lol yea i've now forgot that kou shibaski was in battle royale but that's how i got into jdramas lol

I have a really bad attention span for even things i love.  so if i'm watching a drama and loving i will still get distracted and maybe not watch the next episode for hours days weeks or months.

I get happy sad(pretend that makes sense) when thinking about scenes from secret garden. I'm the kind of person who's favourite character from  i hear your voice is Min Joon-gook. HE HAD A GOOD STORY DAMMIT

I'd love to make friends and i apologise in advance if you become one

No drama will ever be as overrated as strawberries :)

Hi Tom, welcome to MDL, hope you enjoy your time here. I'm from UK too :)
welcome to MDL. 
i'm similar with you. sometimes i don't watch the next episodes when i get distracted. that's why i have lots of on hold, and currently watching ;p
Hii, welcome and nice to meet you!! :D
And even if you have forgot  everything about it, yay for Battle Royale! XD
Hi Tom! Welcome to MDL! If there are any questions about jdramas, I would gladly try to help you with that.
and further have a lot of fun with other members and fun searching for more korean and japanese dramas here :)
As a person who loves strawberries, I say good day Thomas. Also Hi.