Hey guys,

this is actually the second account I've made here since I basically lost my first one by accident ;-; lol silly me. I'm just a Mexican born girl that's been living in Texas for more than 14 years now! :D (I'm 20) I actually watched my first drama on Netflix thinking it was going to be a movie (Secret Garden) and became a huge fan of Korean dramas ever since. I think I started watching dramas and listening to kpop around 4 years ago, so I think I'm a decent enough fan cx Not a lot of people like this stuff in my area so I decided to be in this kind of community, where I can interact with people with the same taste as me :) Hope to get along well with all of you and make some new friends hehe :3 

Hi.. I bet Texas is pretty hot these days. I driven through  it many times over the years. Welcome back! My daughters made me an account here last year, but it's only been recent since I've made use of. Have fun!
Yes, Texas is very hot XD and doesn't really help I have low blood pressure, but luckily there is medicine to help me out! thank you! I actually didn't really know much about the forums so I had never used them with my previous account, hopefully I make some new friends. Thanks for welcoming me :)
Welcome to MDL! I hope you have a great time here.
Out of curiosity, where is your favorite part of Texas? I recently road tripped through it (without really stopping in too many places unfortunately.)