Hi everyone,
So actually this is my 2nd time introducing myself, but since it's been a long time away from MDL I've decided to do it again :)
My name is Dana you can call me Dan if you prefer... I'm 19, soon to be 20 XD, a Veterinary Medicine student, and in my 2nd year now!!...
I've been watching drama for sooo many years (don't remember how much :') ) It has been about a year and half since my tragic disappearance.. But i'm BACK now!! 
I hope I can stay for a long period this time :'( .. and im always happy to have new friends..
Thank you...
Hi Dan,
My name is Andrea and this is actually the first post I've ever made... in a forum. ever. So, I thought I'd start in the introductions haha. I even went through and thoroughly read through the rules so I totally feel like a noob. I'm 24 (but I'm married and have a baby so I feel like an old lady lol) and I've been addicted to dramas for the last 3-4 years. I noticed you posted at the end of July, is this a comeback to the forums or to dramas in general? What kind of dramas do you like to watch; maybe I can recommend some for you. I mainly stream from the dramafever app on my phone so I'm somewhat limited to their selection. 
I wish you a productive semester!
Hi Dana, 
WElcome to MDL. I hope you continue your time here (again). Are you enjoying Veterinary Medicine?