Hello! :)

Well, actually I'm not that new to MDL.
But I really never wrote something in the forum, so I wanted to make a 'New Discussion' to introduce myself.

I'm Vanessa (you can call me Nessa), 18 years old and from Germany :) My parents are from Portugal. I speak german, portuguese, english and a little french and spanish :)

Well, like every other person here, I love K-Dramas :))
I don't have a special genre I like. Mostly it depends on the actos and the sory line :) One of my fav. Dramas are Kill Me, Heal Me, Cruel City, City Hunter and I Hear your voice. But actually I like sooo many Dramas. (take a look on my list)  ~ <3
What are youre fav. dramas?

I've been watching dramas and listening to Kpop since 2012 :))

And I'm learning korean by myself. I really love the language.

I really would like to meet new people, which also love K-Dramas and K-Pop, just like me. So if you want, you can contact me here and send me a message. :D

Love,
winnerlove.

Hello! You have a good taste in dramas, they're all some of my favourites too :)
Hi! I haven't watched your fav kdramas yet but I've heard many nice things about them and some are actually in my plan to watch list! 
We have a few things in common from what I've noticed: you like kpop and so do I and your parents are portuguese! Well, I'M portuguese! So, I guess I can say "Olá, prazer em conhecer-te, Vanessa!"
@AmberSteininger - Thank you :) So you also have a good taste in dramas, I guess. :DD

@Ines - That's cool! Obrigada, Ines :) Tu estas a viver em portugal?
Hallo, annyeong und welcome to MDL ;)
Kill me heal me is amazing!! I have 2 eps left im so into it :)
welcome to MDL! just feel free to reply to the forum or articles or write in your feeds.
who's your favorite kpop idol?
@masquerade - thank you! :) 

@tamara - yeah, you're right! Kill me heal me is more than just amazing. 

@prettytin - thanks :)) my fav kpop idol is definitly big bang ♡