Hey there MDL! My name is Wiktoria (you can call me Chlor and yup, it's chlorine in polish, don't ask), I'm 20yo from Poland and I'm fairly new to kdramas. First one I watched was Pinocchio (because of CutiePieMarzia's recommendation) and it was probably something about year and a half ago. I didn't watch too many then but this summer because of my best friend I got hooked on dramas once and I just CAN'T STOP now, maybe because exams are coming up and I don't know better timing to binge watch every kdrama on my waiting list, am I right? Currently I started a challenge of watching everything there is to watch with So Ji Sub. Other than kdramas, for quite some time I've been into manga & anime, but mostly manga.
Since I'm a newbie to dramas, I haven't seen that many and I'm mostly going through those more popular ones. Maybe someone has a recommendation other than those high rated dramas, based on my list? (I know it may be a little difficult with this little that's there, but still...)
Hi Chlor,

Welcome to MDL.  Since you're new to dramas, I'd suggest stalking the forums and finding people whose opinions you agree with, or stalk the comments on your favourite dramas.  Once you find those people look at their watch lists and see what they rated highly and check out those dramas first.

My all time favourite dramas (even if I didn't give some of them a high score) are:

Faith
Healer
Fated to Love You (K version)
Splash Splash Love
Age of Youth
Baek Hee Has Returned
You're Beautiful
Mary Stayed Out All Night
Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart - Ryeo
You're All Surrounded
Oh My Ghost.
Iljimae

I hope you find some dramas in this list that you like.  

Don't be afraid to friend request people, they'll usually accept your request.

Good Luck and have fun!

Nat
Hi ! Welcome to MDL :)
If you look for dramas, you also can look at the recommendations on the page of your fav dramas :)

You seem to like rom-com for now so here a few dramas I liked :
Marriage, not dating
Another Miss Oh
The Reply serie
Drinking Solo
Bad guys
It's okay, that's love
Kill Me Heal Me
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
Age of Youth
Hello :)
Another Polish girl , that's nice :)