Hi I'm Beatrice from the PH!! I'm just curious if there are any Pinoys here lol

Hi hello mabuhay kumain na ba kayo? hehehe

P.S. Kamusta naman yung SHR sa gma7 at yung Love in the Moonlight sa abs hahahah

Hi there Beatrice! Late na ko haha
Hi there! Pinay as well, pero more on JDramas ako eh. Nice to meet all of you.

Edit: 
From Cavite as well
add nyo ko! para may ka tsikahan ako sa mga drama! bilis! 
I'm about to do something very rude. I'm going to hijack this thread. Sorry! Got a question for you guys.. 

Recently I've been looking at the possibility of traveling to the Philippines. However, if I have to believe the news, this would not be the safest journey for me. Now I do like to take all the media reports with a pinch of salt, but the ministry of foreign affairs in my country has also given a travel warning for your country. 
Especially with the recent developments in Marawi, the travel advice really became negative. 

Now, I do know that if someone asked me if my country would be safe I would automatically say yes. But that's easy to say from a local's point of view. In my country too there would be places a traveller should avoid. So think about this: you are standing in the shoes of a 24 year old European (obviously looking like a tourist) solo traveller that speaks English quite well and by the time he's traveling maybe speaks some basic Filipino or Tagalog. (Now we're on it, can someone explain that to me as well? Should I learn the basics from one of those, or is English enough?) 

Now, how safe is it to travel there? What places should be avoided? How safe are Palawan, Manila and Cebu? And what are in your opinion the most important things that I should see? Oh, and is Boracay any fun? 

I hope any of you could take the time to answer my questions. I would really appreciate that. And again my apologies for hijacking the thread.
:-)
¡Hola!

Soy David. Tengo 21 años, soy de España.
Mi madre es filipina y mi padre es español.
No hablo Filipino pero quiero tener muchos Filipinos amigos.
Espero que podamos ser buenos amigos :)

@Focussen, I'm not in the Philippines, but I heard there's a Martial Law
in Mindanao, I'm advising you to cancel your plan to visit Philippines for
the meantime. But I think it's safe to travel to Manila, Palawan and Cebu.
Actually, I also have plans to visit Philippines cos I have relatives there
but I decided to cancel it for a while. It's not the right time....
Hello.. I'm from Batangas! 
@RoyalMajesty, let someone who actually lives in the Philippines advise Focussen. We have plenty of users in Mindanao who are living just fine at the moment.  
Hellooooo!!! I'm from Cavite naman. Hehehehe
Just saw this thread. Hi guys! ;D
Hi guys i'm from Brazil
@Focussen well, I would say hold off on your visit. I would not say that the whole country is unsafe, but it is better safe that sorry.

Manila is quite safe, so to speak, but the places you'd want to travel to may not be. Say, Palawan, it's quite near Mindanao. So if you'd visit, go up north in Luzon like Vigan, La Union or Sagada.

Most people in Mindanao are 'business as usual' but of course, I will not push through with something that cannot guarantee ones safety.

:)
@Reikableu Thanks for the advice! I just heard in the news that there was some kind of explosion at a hotel in Manila. I guess I'll postpone my trip to the Philippines for now. What you said, better safe than sorry. :-)  
Phil was one of the greatest tourist destination ever. Im a filipino and I just started my trip in different destination here in the Philippines(well because I have work now so I can afford it :)) before I plan t visit abroad . Sad to say they were right just postpone  it right now. Most of the great destination is in Mindanao part like cagayan de oro, camiguin etc... But if you will visit here in Phil I recommend Cebu, Cagayan De Oro, Coron and Puerto Prinsesa Palawan if you want extreme adventure!!! :)
Thank you @Mighty_Brosia for the recommendations. Be safe, and I hope you'll enjoy your trip! I will do that too, some day. :-)