hi everyone my name is eli and i'm from israel (yes yes israel ><) I am a Russian who lives in Israel, My parents immigrated to Israel and since I live in Israel. I am 19 years old, im loving reading manga watch anime , watch movies and drama/tv series. i start watch korean/japan/china/hong kong/taiwan films/drama after i watching bruce lee and jackie chan films :P my best favorite actor bruce lee and jackie chan I love and appreciate peoples Korean / Japanese / Chinese / Taiwan / Hong kong and other Asian nations. After I finish the army in Israel after three years of suffering, I and a friend are planning a vacation of six months in Japan a country I want to visit for a long time due to customs and the beautiful natural places there, and To learn about the Japanese people more deeply :) Before I finish writing you want to share with you also that I love to watch especially following genres: Crime(Mafia/Ganagster/Crime Family) ,Romance , Drama, Action, Sci-fi (and more other generes but this 5 is the best my geners) srry for my bad english.
You sure say Israel a lot! Welcome!
Hello Eli *Starts thinking of Eli from Ukiss*
Hope you enjoy your time here Eli! v^_^)> <3 <(^_^v
Hello and Welcome! Stay healthy in the army :)