I am not acctually new (i've been here for about 2 moths) but haven't introduced yet. Well then - Hello and let's enjoy the world of dramas together from now on. ^^ Firstly I want to say that I totally love this site. It's so useful - not only I can find new dramas to watch, but also organize them so I know which episode should I watch (previously I had to write it down on paper which was soooo exausting for such a lazy girl like me ;p). I discovered this site when one day when sitting on "myanimelist" (cause I'm also a huge anime fan) I said to myself - "hey! someone should create site like this for dramas" and then search for it in he google. I can't even discribe how happy I was when I found it. So yeah, I love dramas and I love this site. Please take care of me :>
Welcome! I have to say, I found it funny that you said you used to write lists of the dramas you watched because I did that too! Lol! I agree, this site is definitely easier and I love it here! I hope you enjoy!
helloooo and welcome :D
Hello and nice to meet you :)
Hello! Welcome to MDL! I also used to have a list of my own on my laptop until I found MDL :DD
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Hello and Welcome!
Hi! I discovered MDL the same way :D