Hello everyone. I'm not new to this site, but I haven't been posting on the forum. There were few times I wanted to post but I had problems with expressing what I wanted to say in English so I gave up. I'll try to change it slowly, it seems like a nice community here. I look forward meeting people with same interests as me. Hope we can get along nice. Greetings from Bosnia and Herzegovina.
hello and welcome , it is really nice here :)
Hello and welcome to MDL Enjoy! :)
Hello hello !! Welcolme ! You'll see it's really fun talking with everyone here ^^
Welcome! Hope you will have a lot of fun ^__^. And don't be bothered, my english is also not perfect but somehow I get a long ^^.
Welcome! <3 You have fine english! Don't worry about it and have fun! There are awesome people on the forums here. XD
Thank you all for such warm welcome.
Welcome to the forums. I hope you're enjoying MDL :) You're English is perfectly fine in my opinion.
hey.. welcomme.. hope you enjoy it her i think your english ir good.. i know the feeling, of not bieng shure how to express it right.. and in the same time i'm not werry goodat Spelling.. but as they sey pracktis do mester.. so i keep on trying.. ^^
Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi cichamoa I was like you as well I didnt say hi to everyone til like couple of months cos I didnt know what to say hehe
Hi and thank you all. I know that my English is not that bad, I just become nervous when I need to write in English so I make some mistakes. And English spelling is just making the job more difficult and slows me down. But I can have the fun time here and at the same time practise my English.