Been a Member here for almost a year just for the list thingy and never really noticed the forum,turns out that this seems much bigger and livelier than I thought! I don't really watch doramas (one has just so much time, my dorama time is filled with animu) but really enjoy asian movie, in particular J and K Horror. Nice to meet you all!
helloo and welcome here @ MDL-land :D
welcome aboard!! the site might be named as "drama list" but we actually have A LOT of people who love asian horror movies here. :)
Hi and welcome to Forums. Have as much fun on here as possible. Join in the forums when you can!! See you around! X :D
Can anyone recommend good Korean horror movies? I like dramas better every so often a person needs a good horror movie ^.^
Thanks everybody.
givemeaname wrote: Can anyone recommend good Korean horror movies? I like dramas better every so often a person needs a good horror movie ^.^

Well, Tale of Two Sisters is a classic, you should watch that. Also, Death Bell is very good, and The Whispering Corridors series hould keep you busy for some time.
Hi welcome to the forums :D Big movie fan here...watch more movies than dramas. Dramas are great but movies are my passion!