Hi everybody! :) I just started watching K-dramas approximately one week ago.. and I have got to say that I'VE BEEN MISSING OUT! I'm pretty new here and as you can see, I haven't seen many drama/movies yet. I looked at some MDL member's drama lists.. and DAYUM 100+ completed? How do you make time for that? >w< Anyway, I'm in love with the dramas that Lee Joon Gi acts in. I hope I can get along with all of you. Does anyone have any good recommendations? random note: I also LOVE anime and I have been an otaku for the past 10 years of my life. Just thought I'd put that out there :3.
Hello and Welcome, newbie! It looks like you like historical stuffs, 'Empress ki' has been getting much noise round here, you might check that out :)
Welcome! :) I would recommend you Queen in hyuns man and rooftop prince
Hello ^.^ I'm an otaku too. It's nice knowing I'm not alone. I'm also new in MDL.
Hello and welcome! I know I've watched so many dramas because I started watching them back in 2008. So don't worry, in a few years, you'll have a lot too! I'd recommend 49 Days and Secret Garden since you already have City Hunter on your ptw list. Also, since you love anime, you should give japanese dramas a try. I've watched quite a few that were based off anime. Liar Game is a good one! Also, if you want to give a taiwanese drama a try, I'd recommend MARS, it's my favorite! Feel free to check out my list too for more suggestions.
Yay! A fellow Otaku. XD Nice to meet you!
Woah. So many replies. :O I didn't know MDL's forum was this active. Thanks for all of your suggestions, I'll definitely check them out!
Cain and Abel is good if you are into action drama medical genre.
WOAH. There's a multi-quote button? :O. Cool.

Sorry for the spam, still trying to get used to all the buttons and stuff. Btw, does anyone know how to favorite a series, actor, or movie on MDL?

shaz22 wrote: Hello and Welcome, newbie!
It looks like you like historical stuffs, 'Empress ki' has been getting much noise round here, you might check that out :)

Yeap, the plot behind historical stuffs is very interesting. It just so happens that Lee Joon Gi is in many historical films. So that's why I watch so much.
mogwaid wrote: Welcome! :) I would recommend you Queen in hyuns man and rooftop prince

Ohh! Rooftop Prince. I plan to watch that, it seems very humorous and intriguing. I'll make sure to watch these.
FullDex wrote: Hello and welcome!

I know I've watched so many dramas because I started watching them back in 2008. So don't worry, in a few years, you'll have a lot too! I'd recommend 49 Days and Secret Garden since you already have City Hunter on your ptw list. Also, since you love anime, you should give japanese dramas a try. I've watched quite a few that were based off anime. Liar Game is a good one! Also, if you want to give a taiwanese drama a try, I'd recommend MARS, it's my favorite!

Feel free to check out my list too for more suggestions.

I've already watched Secret Garden and it was great <3. I love the chemistry between the main roles. :) Okay, I will start to watch japanese dramas as well. That way, I won't need to watch it with subs! That would be awesome.
Hi and welcome to MDL. Have fun and enjoy. If you haven't already come and join in the forum games!! Its really fun over there! :D
Hii! welcome to MDL ^^ I hope you'll enjoy the awesomenss that is the drama world. I see that you've seen Lee Jun Ki's Two weeks, I'm also a fan of his, and I can recommend his action drama called Time Between dog and wolf :D it's my favorit drama! Also if you like historical dramas, I recommend The Princess Man :D If you like the more romantic nowadays stuff I can recommend Lie to Me (that drama is hilarious btw).