Hi! My name is Heather. I only got into dramas at the beginning of last year when I got rid of cable and have been obsessing ever since. I just found this site a few days ago and I'm glad I did. I was hoping there was a site like this where I could keep track of what I've seen but, more importantly, what I want to see. :)
Hellooom Hahahiii and welwelwelcome to MDL world ,i'm sure u'll like it. have so much fun and enjoy as much u can (^_^)
Hello and welcome! Nice job on getting rid of cable! Who needs cable when you have internet!
Hi!! Welcome to MDL!! That's right, this plan to watch list is really a good thing ^^ And this website is so full of good things anyway :D I hope you'll enjoy it!
Heeelllooooo....Welcome to MDL. Have loads of fun. Do come and join in the forum games. Enjoy. :D
Hi and welcome to MDL!!!!!!
Hi and welcome to MDL :)
my best friend comes over and we watch the weekly shows on my dvr that he and i used to watch together. but during the week i am on my computer watching dramas, on youtube, on twitter, or working on two blogs. one for kpop related stuff(dramas, music, and the like) and the other on my own personal poetry. i have a poem published in a book already and i hope to get more published. my blog for the poems is www.blogger.com/straightfromtheheart hopefully everyone can check it out and leave comments. thanks. i love this site. now i can keep the dramas i want to watch and have watched all in one place. just like the books i read on another place called www.goodreads.com. which i am an avid book reader too. haha, maybe now i am sounding dorky, but last year i read 110 books. i dont know where i find all this time and work, but i do. have a great night everyone :)