Annyeong! My name is Stasia, but you can call me Seka. I've been on here for a few months so this is rather late, but I've been watching dramas for a couple years. I have an Editorial I'm working on right now on kdramas and off screen age differences, hopefully it'll be coming out soon! I love to read, write, and of course, watch kdramas. My all time favorite dramas to watch are korean ones, then taiwan ones, and then japanese ones. Oddly enough, though, my favorite drama is a Taiwanese drama by the name of Autumn Concerto. My all time favorite! I blog a lot, on kpop and on japan/korea. You can find me at Kogitawa.tumblr.com or Baperize.tumblr.com (yepp, BAP is my favorite group c; )My bias is Bang Yong Guk from BAP as well as Amber from F(x) and Yoon Ah from Girls Generation. But, I admit I call them my bias', but I'm not a constant stalker of my bias'. I'm not that kind of fangirl. ^3^ I'm a junior in college, and I have a part time job, and I also tutor english and coach skating. I'm close to conversationally fluent in Korean, but I don't have a korean keyboard so I can't type in korean. /: I have a korean keyboard on my phone, though, and I have my language set to korean a lot of the time. Sometimes I get tired of it and I put it back on english, haha. Well, that's it for now, I suppose, take a look at my profile for more about me, or ask me a question! I'm always open for any questions or recommendations, or simple hello's. I don't bite, I swear! annyeonghi gyeseyo! <3
welcome to MDL! enjoy your stay :) wish i can learn korean but its hard to keep up
Hellooo, Hahahiii and Welwelwelcome to MDL world, have so much fun and enjoy as much u can (^_^)
Thanks guys. ^^ Korean seems hard but the alphabet is actually very easy and there are tricks to remembering them. ^^ Plus, if you watch a lot of kdramas, you probably already have a lot of vocabulary nailed down. :D
i watched and rewatched but without result ,i think i only know 10 words or maybe less lol ,i found out that japanes is easier cuz i can catch words easier . i'm stupid lol
are you kidding me? I can't get japanese down to save my life, and I've seen my share of anime and a couple jdramas. I think japanese is wayyy harder and they have, like, three alphabets. xD Korean is like the Asian language for dumbies like me. XD
Hi and welcome to MDL! Hope you enjoy your stay here and have as much fun on the site as possible. Come and join in the Forum games. Have fun and Enjoy :D