Hi there! My Name is Melinda, I'm Canadian and i am new to MDL. I crossed over into dramas from watching anime and now I'm hooked. Korean dramas so far have proved to be my faves but I also like J-dramas and have a particular addiction to Matsumoto Jun. so...Hello again *waves like any of you can actually see her*
*waves back* Hello and welcome! Since you said you liked MatsuJun, have you tried his new drama that's currently airing?
I haven't yet but it is on my list to watch. I've heard good things so far
Really? I'm surprised since there are kind of mixed reviews. I'm really loving it though so I hope you will too!
well people i know who have already started watching it all say they are enjoying it and i trust their opinions, so i am sure i am going to enjoy it too
I think you will! I'm a MatsuJun fan as well and I think this one might become one of my favorites of his, so long as there is a good ending. *crosses fingers* So what's your favorite drama of all time?
right now since i am fairly new to the drama world its a tie for my favourite, between Love Rain and Hana Yori Dango
Hellooo, Hahahiii and Welwelwelcome to MDL world, have so much fun and enjoy as much u can ^_^ i looooove hana yori dango too sooooo soooo
Hellooo (*Waving like a madwoman*!!) :D Welcome to MDL. Hope you have as much fun on here! Enjoy :D
XD Hana Yori Dango will always be one of my favorites <3 But I still need to watch Love Rain, thanks for reminding me!
welcome to MDL, Chikara :)
welcome to MDL! enjoy your time here :)
thanks everyone! its going great so far!