Hey everybody, I'm Kazuma! Nice to meet you (^.^)/* I'm just starting to get into K-Dramas because I started really getting into K-Pop due to the beautiful women and unique fashion. I usually watch anime and first started out with Japanese Dramas which were good but were scarce afterwards I ended up finding this K-Pop group called, 'B1A4' and I really thought that they were cool. And so I found out that the lead singer Jin Young starred in the drama, 'She is WOW!'. I really like it and it is very sad but yet happy... I'm still working on it so please no spoilers. However, if anybody has any recommendations for dramas please tell me! I really like romance, comedy, school life, and action. So please send me some, I don't know where to start! Thank you very much :)
Hello and welcome! What was your first drama? I got into dramas from anime as well through Zettai Kareshi XD I'd like to recommend: J-dramas- Liar Game, Love Shuffle, Tatta Hitotsu no Koi K-dramas- 49 days, City Hunter, Secret Garden, and the currently airing Emergency Couple I'd also like to recommend MARS for if you'd like to try a taiwanese drama. It's my all-time favorite <3 If none of these look interesting, I could recommend some others. And feel free to take a look at my list! Oh! Have you tried any korean variety shows? A lot of them are fun to watch!
Thank you very much! And my first drama... I'm actually not sure, I guess I've only been watching movies LOL but I'm watching Mirai Nikki and She is WOW! Sounds interesting! And what are Korean Variety shows?
Oh and also, do you know any good sites to watch dramas from all countries with a large selection?
It depends on what you like. :D What type of genres do you like? Mysteries? Romcoms? Melodramas? :o
Oh and dramafever.com or hulu.com are probably your best bets! Although, without premium, you've got to watch ads in them, they're just like commercials on tv. Also, if you have netflix, there's quite a few good ones on there that I'd be open to recommend. c:
No prob! Glad I could help! XD Nothing wrong with starting with movies.

Korean variety shows are awesome! I can't really explain them since there are different types, maybe this article will help: http://216.144.254.114/article/2014/01/26/drama-burnout...-how-to-recover/page-3#.Uwm2GoXDXDs
My favorites are Running Man, Family Outing, and Infinity Challenge. I thought you might like them because they invite actors and idols onto the shows and sometimes they do goofy challenges and things like that. It's quite entertaining.

Sadly my favorite website to find dramas no longer exists, so now I've mainly switched to gooddrama.net. A lot of times I'll download from asiatorrents as well. Let me know if you'd like to use asiatorrents, I can send you an invite, they don't always have open registration. If there's a particular show you're looking for and you can't find it, let me know, I'll try to hunt it down for you <3
Hello! Adding on to what Stasiamae said, Viki is also a good place to watch dramas from all over the world. As for recommendations, I'd say Queen In Hyun's Man, Shut Up:Flower Boy Band, The Queen's Classroom, To the Beautiful You, and Rooftop Prince. (And if you like movies, I HIGHLY recommend a Werewolf Boy and Sunny.)
I usually like watching Romance dramas, with happy endings of course because the characters usually get to me :3
Again, thank you very much I'll give it a look (: And the variety shows sound interesting as well, I'll be sure to check it out!
Thank you as well! I'll add these recommendations to my list, I really don't know where to start with good dramas ^-^
Annyeong, welcome to dramaland ;) I use the website dramafire most of the time (and it's really good because the episodes are full ^^) You could try out A gentleman's dignity, I hear your voice and School 2013, they were awesome in my opinion!! I also second FullDex for Emergency couple it's really good ^^ Happy watching :D
Welcome to MDL!
its really hard to find good quality J drama streaming site, but a few good ones are gooddrama.net or drama.net
for korean drama i would recommend:
nine:nine times travel
secret love
Queen In Hyun's man
J drama:
Akumu chan
Liar game
1 Litre of tears
Tawanese drama
Autumn's concerto