Hello! I'm new here. I'm a private person (never give out personal info), but you may call me Rabbit. I first discovered K-Dramas around the end of 2012, and I've been a fan ever since then. My first K-Drama was, Protect the Boss. I'm also a huge fan of K-Pop (check out my Tumblr!--- http://rabbithm.tumblr.com), because of Protect the Boss. I noticed in the comments people talking about the actor in the show named Kim Jaejoong and how he was in a band....and well, the rest is history lol. I will say this though, K-Pop fans are some of THE nicest people around. Anyway, just wanted to say hello to everyone and make new friends. I'm really shy, but I look forward to meeting you.
Hey, welcome to MDL. :D If you ever have any questions or want some recommendations, let me know! c:
Hello...Welcome to MDL. I hope you have fun on here! Enjoy as much as you can! :D
Welcome to MDL!! Hope you'll enjoy it :D Happy watching & happy sharing your love about dramas ;)
Hello and welcome! Woot! Another Jaejoong fan! <3 He's one of the ones that got me into k-pop as well.
FullDex wrote: Hello and welcome! Woot! Another Jaejoong fan! <3 He's one of the ones that got me into k-pop as well.

what is a JAeJoong??? LOL. sorry im absolutely not a kpop band fan
bluemoon_onna wrote: what is a JAeJoong??? LOL. sorry im absolutely not a kpop band fan

Jaejoong is a singer from the group JYJ. He also stars in dramas like protect the boss!
XD This is a Jaejoong:
[QUOTE=shambles;477239]Jaejoong is a singer from the group JYJ. He also stars in dramas like protect the boss![/QUOT

oh thanks. i think i need to familiarize myself with kpop generation bands. maybe because im not into eye candies and music that is why i dont know anything about it. -recent english songs i dont know them even. would you believe i even asked who is Justin Bieber? LOL :D
I love Jaejoong, but actually Junsu is my bias xD
So I have a question for anyone who knows. How do you add friends on here? Lol It's probably really easy and I'm over looking it.
XD Nothing wrong with that. Junsu is amazing too! Edit: Click on the person's name you want to add and underneath their profile picture on their profile page will be a button that says send friend request.
bluemoon_onna wrote: [QUOTE=shambles;477239]Jaejoong is a singer from the group JYJ. He also stars in dramas like protect the boss![/QUOT

oh thanks. i think i need to familiarize myself with kpop generation bands. maybe because im not into eye candies and music that is why i dont know anything about it. -recent english songs i dont know them even. would you believe i even asked who is Justin Bieber? LOL :D

Don't worry about it! I don't really keep up with English songs either! And I think you are better off not knowing who Justin Bieber is to be honest!
(Sorry if anyone is a fan!!)
A lot of Kpop singers are acting in dramas and movies though!!
Okay thanks ^-^ Mind if I add you?