Hello there my fellow drama lovers. My name is Artie. I am a huge drama fan from the U.S. I originally only watched Japanese dramas, but I discovered Korean dramas about a month ago and can't seem to stop watching them lol. Since my discovery of Korean dramas I have watched: Boys Over Flowers, King 2 Hearts, Heirs, Secret Garden, and Personal Taste. Yep...I watched all those shows in about a months time lol. I am starting I Hear Your Voice today and I am excited! I am a huge tokusatsu fan as well...I love my Kamen Rider and Super Sentai so if there are any other toku fans out there I would love to nerd out with you about it lol.
Hello Artie! Welcome to MDL :D P.S. Have you ever thought about watching the j-version of Boys Over Flowers? Because I see you've liked the korean version, and there's a possibility that you'll like the j-version as well. It really is good. :)
hellmiri wrote: Hello Artie! Welcome to MDL :D

P.S. Have you ever thought about watching the j-version of Boys Over Flowers? Because I see you've liked the korean version, and there's a possibility that you'll like the j-version as well. It really is good. :)

I haven't thought about watching the Japanese version, but I will have to after watching the Korean version. I like the Korean version a lot so I am sure to like the Japanese version as well.
Hi there. First, welcome to the korean drama world... I am actually the opposite. I have seen around 120 korean dramas but no japanese so far:( I have to find one veery nice one that will get me into the j-drama. So let me know what's your #1 favourite of all times:) My korean most favourite one is Time Between Dog and Wolf. I have seen it several times, and once in a while I am telling myself (should I rewatch it???) :)
helloo and welcome :D
Hiiii, Welcome to MDL! Hope you have as much fun on here as possible! Welcome and Enjoy! :D
Hi there.... Welcome and join us at game thread @ Forum :D
Hello!! I am also in the US and I love Korean and Japanese dramas and movies!