Hi everyone, My friends over at viki got me to join since I was always trying to remember what all dramas I've seen the list makes it easier!! :P I'm currently living in Canada but I travel to India every year to visit my husband and our family. All I can say is the Immigration system here SUCKS for actual REAL couples...but anyway I find dramas help me cope with the loneliness over the years so they have become a bit of an obsession of late!! I watch pretty much any kinda depending on my mood but Rom/Com and Gender Benders are my favs ohhhhhhh and Younger man Older woman......I can relate to those and YES I am apparently a Cougar but I won't give up my husband for the World!! LOL So far I've watched Korean, Japanese, TW, and the odd Thai and Chinese dramas or movies. AND of course some Bollywood due to my hubby's influence!! <3 I used to be really into anime I still love it but dramas kinda sucked up all my free time!! :P And manga sometimes to try to sleep....just one more chapter than I'll go to sleep is an ongoing theme between the hubby and me during our skype calls!!! Sooooooooooooooooo needless to say I'm open to any and all suggestions to dramas, movies, anime and manga!! v(o.-) Ohhhhhhh yeah and thanks to my friends I've been re introduced to K-Pop and have been officially turned into a pedonoona.......... -_-. I'll be OMG!!!!!!!!!!! He's sooooooooooooooooooo cute.......google 16!!!!!!!!!!!!o_O O_o.....O_O......I'm going to JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_<. Feel free to add me up always looking to met new ppl around the World =^o.-^=
Hiiiii Melliebean......OMG the last bit about being a pedonoona I can totally relate!! OMG!! Hehehe :D Welcome to MDL. I think you will love it here! Have fun and enjoy! :DDD
Welcome new chingu. I came from viki too. ^_^
hello ,Melliebean ! welcome to MDL, have fun& enjoy your time here