I'm Emmy and I've been on here for awhile but I've just been a lurker.. and I also took a big break from being on here and watching any kdramas in general but I rly want to get back into kdramas. I would love to make friends that also watch kdramas ^^ 

I've been debating whether or not to do one of these intro posts for the last couple of days, but I figured if I introduced myself to someone specific who was already doing an intro post, it was like doing both. And I do like a cheaty third option. 

So, I checked out a couple of the newest posts and saw that you rated Hotel Del Luna highly, which, by my estimation,  means you're safe to approach.

And, um...hi, Emmy. Nice to meet you.

I'm actually very, very new to MDL, but I've been watching K-dramas pretty much nonstop for a little over a years, now, so I'm only slightly less new to that. Which means I still have that rookie exuberance for it all. 

I also don't know how to communicate in anything less than a short essay. So...um, if you like over-detailed discussions of things, boy-howdy are you in luck.

Yeah, so, hi. I'll be wandering around trying to figure out how any of this works. So, y'know, if you see me out and about in the wild, you can now turn to the users next to you and say, "Yeah, no, I know who he is. Just wave and make it look like we're going somewhere."

Hello & welcome both of you!

Hi there. i am new mamber. Glad to be here)))

Welcome to MDL! :)

Hey everyone my name is Aaron & I hope you're all doing well :) I hope to make meaningful connections here. It's a bit of a lonely summer so far for me since my schedule is different than most of my hometown friends and I haven't had the chance to catch up with them. All I've been doing so far is staying at home and doing the following: kdramas/eat/sleep. Although kdramas is what I like to watch, I'm down to chat about other things as well. Additional interests are: bowling, F1, anime, movies, krnb/kpop.

Feel free to send me a dm and become friends :)