The boy getting bullied every episode. The other mafia could be one of the couple who was accused of being doctor. My guts is telling me its the girl. 

It may be Ye Bin since she knows coding. Although a lot of scenes deny that possibility but she may be acting so no one catches her. She's sus though. 

Also, it may be the kid who got bullied, Jin Da Beom , he kinda knows about the games and everything and is always seems like planning something in his head.

Vibe wise- I also feel that the vice president is sus but logically she might not be the one.

=> whoever it is, that person is someone close to FL, bcuz only she got those dreams and saw that ghost sort of thing, and even heard the voices which no one else did.

forbidden_user:

It may be Ye Bin since she knows coding. Although a lot of scenes deny that possibility but she may be acting so no one catches her. She's sus though. 

Also, it may be the kid who got bullied, Jin Da Beom , he kinda knows about the games and everything and is always seems like planning something in his head.

Vibe wise- I also feel that the vice president is sus but logically she might not be the one.

=> whoever it is, that person is someone close to FL, bcuz only she got those dreams and saw that ghost sort of thing, and even heard the voices which no one else did.

There is a scene on the first episode that it seems Jung Won (Ye Bin) shows Yoon Seo that she is also a civilian but i check the scene again and it isn't as clear as i remember so maybe there is something there.

Besides that, I think there is something with that statue. I don't know what is, but that must be something

The bully bcs he was the one that kept on saying morons and also smiled and grinned at some points 

YanaDramaSKRRR:

The bully bcs he was the one that kept on saying morons and also smiled and grinned at some points 

Its definitely not him because if anything he would have killed the tall guy first rather than a guy he got control over or a girl who was vulnerable and covered her face with a shirt. Besides, this picture might clear* your doubt https://mydramalist.com/photos/2wNDKV_3

i honestly think its either Oh Jung Won (fl's best friend; we can't confirm if she's a civilian or not because the message wasn't shown properly; and also look at her code ‘this.props.children’ LOL) or the guy who is being bullied (he definitely has a role in the mafia game seeing how he doesn't want to get exposed that badly or not arguing that he's a civilian when the bullies were on him) being either the mafia or the creator.

The president (Kim Junhee), the nerd girl (Oh Jungwon) and the guy getting bullied (Jin Dabum), cause they all are on the drama’s cover, and I’m pretty sure our main character isn’t an mafia, and neither are the bully and the vice president, cause they are evil, and usually in dramas like these, people who act innocent are actually the ones that are gonna be the mafias, not the ones that already seem evil. 

I think the FL is surrounded by mafias who are trying to protect her (best friend and childhood friend "class president").

Head bully and Class vice president are not mafias cause if they were, they would have clear and impulsive targets in mind. They both seem to be simple minded and not capable of mind games.

Jin Da Beom is a mafia or the mastermind. The guy is susss!

Lee da beom is one of mafia’s. Also I am not sure about the fl who is vice president maybe she is too and the coder girl. I have sus on these 3. I think ml is not mafia. 

I think Jun Hee is also Mafia. So atp Da beom, Jun Hee are mafias.

Svt_right_here:

Whom....

The class leader (i forget names easily) that smirk he made while looking the phone is so sus BUT i think they won't be that obvious 🧐 so it might also be one of the two who r being bullied also the coding girl but i feel like she would be able to hack the game or smth... 

Remaining Mafias I suspect after episode 9 including So Mi are Da Beom (obviously) and Jung Won.

Jung Won or Eun Chan!