I really like him from his earlier roles like in Stand Up, Nobuta wo Produce, Proposal Daisakusen and Dragon Zakura. But on his recent ones, I cant stand him lmao
New Drama from China Drama series "Reborn" - Starring Yamapi 
New Drama from Japan series "Cold Blue 3" - Starring Yamapi
The first role I saw Yamapi in was Buzzer Beat.  My favorite dramas with him are Stand Up!!; Nobuta wo produce; Flowers for Algernon; and the Code Blue series.
"Cold Blue 3" is coming out with Yampi! 
I need his suspense drama like Kurosagi!
The character really suits his style. But his acting in Nobuta & Boku Unmei was ok though.

Favorite scenes in Boku were with Yamapi in an Apron 

Here are my top 6 yamapi dramas..why 6? Just cause

I just got Yamapi nostalgy <333 keeping rewatching his concerts and Buzzer Beat already rewatched ! :3 gosh I really keep wondering what a great actor and great generations of real talents in japanese acting industry! and above else great guy :3 

I actually like watching his English Prank Call and I find him so cute when speaking English. LOL.

have you seen him trying to get the JE people to talk to siri? that is hilarious

OldAnimeLady:

have you seen him trying to get the JE people to talk to siri? that is hilarious

Yes and I really like when they battle it out. He is so cute practicing on his own. LOL.

yep he did really well in his route 66 series where he traveled the the whole way from chicago to LA

Used to love the guy. So many big dramas back then. Seems to have quietened down recently. Maybe didnt build on his success. 

lol There are more I making a new video now spotlighting his whole career, flower for algernon was amazing and this year alone he did code blue 3 and Boku Unmei no hito desu 

Trust me he built on his success, He also did a spotlight on This is MJ which I featured in my friends only feed..that was cool

OldAnimeLady:

yep he did really well in his route 66 series where he traveled the the whole way from chicago to LA

I will look for this. Or maybe you can help me with a link?

it is not subbed and is on bilibili all 12 episodes, but there is enough english spattered through you can follow whats going on