http://www.mydramalist.com//front/dramalist-ajax.php?dramaid=1115

Synopsis:
The story involves Katori playing a successful advisor at a marriage consultation agency that aims to bring together people looking for partners. Kuroki plays one of the agency’s clients, who is “so beautiful” that the manual he uses doesn’t apply to her, while Fujiki plays a rich and handsome lawyer who is also a client. Katori starts to fall for Kuroki, but as a professional, he pairs the two together. --Tokyograph

---------------------------
Katori-san <3 Up to episode 7 now.. I love this man.. Can't wait to finish it.. I am not much in love with the lead actress but I like her acting.
I agree whit you. I'm still in episode 4 though. Katori looks very handsome in a suit ^^ and Kuroki Meisa acts good as a woman whit a broken heart.
DarksWings wrote: I agree whit you. I'm still in episode 4 though. Katori looks very handsome in a suit ^^ and Kuroki Meisa acts good as a woman whit a broken heart.

Yeah I agree. I like her in Crows Zero too.
Oh damn Katori Shingo and Meisa in a drama together. How could I have missed this. How is this so far?
I am about 7 episodes in.. I find the acting good and the story line interesting so I am going to finish it but compared to other works of his like Flowershop with no Roses this is not as good as that yet but I do enjoy it.
Was this made by the same people who did Proposal? I love this drama so far!