I finally started the winter season, and here my first impressions on the dramas (i've at least watched two episodes of every of them) :
- Kasa wo motanai Aritachi wo : completed and a little bit disappointed by the message of the drama. i was expecting more  from the male leads : not that they were lacking, it's just the plot which was not as good as i was exepcted. a little bit too predictable, maybe.
- Watashi wo Hanasanaide : i haven't read the book nor watched the movie, so i didn't know what to expect. surprisingly I like it a lot, i didn't expect it to bring me into its world. i like the kids, i yet have to discover the characters as adults, i don't know if it will work for me or not. I like a lot this drama's aesthetic.
- Rinshou Hanzai.... : the BIG disappointment of this season. My fault for expecting too much from this duet. I adore those two actors, but i cannot really feel the chemistry between them. I do not like the way Himura's mind is "shown", i find it too common now in Dramaland. maybe i'm just not in the mood for those "extra-ordinary" characters. I would like to adore him, i'm not that intrigued yet.  Alice's character has no substance imo  (though episode 3 was a little better, and things are starting to become more interesting, especially the relationship between the leads). i'm still hoping things will improve a lot (and i can just continue for the eyecandies.. :p
- Kazaku no katachi : a really good surprise, i didn't think i would like it that much. unexpected pairing (Ueno J and Katori S), not that there is such great chemistry, but this drama has found its way through me. I guess its main tropes are resonant with some of  my own thoughts : characters around my age, single life and loneliness, questions about having and raising children. a typical japanese rom-com (do not expect anything like k-dramas) but it has its charm.
- fragile : i don't even know why i started it, and i don't like it so far. i won't drop it, cause thnigs can still get better, but it's the one i'm watching with reluctance.
- Itsuka kono koi wo... : the BIG good surprise of this season. if it continue that way, that could end with a 10. with that kind of title, i was afraid of some tearjerker. not at all. it's typically japanese, with all the subtile and dry description of human feelings, in a balance that makes it so beautiful. i'm watching it with all my body bent towards the screen, as immersed in the soft atmosphere of this drama. i find it hard to describe, to be that hypnotized by the story (beautiful cinematography too). i didn't know Kora Kengo before, but his performance is astonishing, he embodies his character so perfectly and beatifully (sorry my vocabulary is lacking, but this drama left me almost speechless, though the story is not that extraordinary). i'm feeling so well while watching it...
- keishicho zero gakari : a typical japanese detective drama with its typical japanese humour. light and entertaining, but i wonder if i could keep up with its humour for 46 episodes. is  there that much to say about the characters?
- Mr Nietzsche in the combini : only watched first episode, absolutly absurd but it's really refreshing. i need some subs for the rest now...

As usual, lots of J-dramas have no subs avalaible (at least on streaming sites), and I'm very disapointed to find none for Sanada maru. i wanted to watch Sakai so badly, but i'm reluctant to watch it unsubbed : there's no way i would understand anything (though having watched Tenchijin could gave some clue, it won't be enough for a taiga i think).
halfway through the season. anything worth picking up? im currently not watching anything 
I watch kazoku no katachi,yamaneko,Himura Hideo no Suiri and love that makes you cry...the most constantly enjoyable one is definetely kazoku no katachi..i havent got bored even a second for six episode...but love that makes you cry has a special feel to it so i feel very attacted that i even translated its first ep into my native language :D the other two is also good to pass time esp yamaneko is very funny but towards every episode's end it takes itself too seriously with all those talks about "what is your core?" without that i could enjoyed it more
As for me, I'm still with 3 dramas: Sanada Maru, Naomi and Kanako, and Watashi wo hanasanaide.
I'm a huge fan of Sanada Maru (8 episodes seen), I'm waiting for Sunday evenings all the week because I enjoy the show so much. I've started translating it in French for my father, but I guess it won't help anybody here.
Naomi and Kanako (8 episodes seen) is also a really good show. I love the suspense, even if during the last two episodes I could see some things coming.
Finally, Watashi wo hanasanaide (8 episodes seen)... Honestly, my feelings are mixed with this one. At first I found it extremely boring, then I was a little bit curious, then I liked a part of the plot that disappeared almost immediately, then I was bored again, and finally I found the last episode I've seen interesting. I'm curious to see how it will end...
seems likes Itsuka kono koi wo is the best drama. and there are some big names that have disappointed. im gonna pick Itsuka kono koi wo up and lets see where it goes. hope not too sad i dont want to be made sad right now. 
im on episod 3 and its really cute!