I've been trying to find this drama the entire day, just can't seem to find it. I remember watching this at least 3 to 4 years ago.
The main character is a girl who I believe is looking for a job and ends up working at this huge house with a rich big family of like brothers with the youngest being like 10 or something and oldest ones are adults, and she helps solve their family problems at the house. If I remember correctly, the house was almost like a museum with all sorts of wacky tacky stuff, the show was mainly a comedy. Like at the beginning the family of brothers didn't like the heroine but later they warmed up to her. I think there might have also been like something to do with inheritance like there is this old man who owns all the property and is like the grandpa of the brothers living at the house, hes the one who hired the main heroine. There is also one part in the drama where their house was getting taken away due to financial issues or something, it was one of the big conflicts in the show. Like the house is very memorable, it was huge an had a bunch of fancy stuff in it. There was also a scene that stuck by me where like two or three of the brothers were in a sauna and they were just making fun of eachother or whatever. I can't seem to find this drama. Please help me I humbly request help it has been bothering me the entire day.
It looks like Atashinchi no Danshi. 
^ tag

that drama sucked tho imo!
Thanks guys, huge help!!