Hey,

I started watching Liar Game, but I just think it's to predictable and forseeable. It wants to be smart and mysterios and what not, but it just doesn't hook me, even though i really really like the idea. 

Is there something kinda simillar, that doesn't have the same problems?

the quiz show?
http://mydramalist.com/174-the-quiz-show
Thanks, I'll give it a shot :)
You can try Korean Liar Game. I guess it is bit predictable, but characters are better which makes it more watchable. MC is still annoying af with her "i trust you".
As the Gods Will has some smart characters and fun games for whole family. Not a best movie but its entertaining.

For suspense dramas you can try

Maou
Ryusei no Kizuna
Youkoso wagaya e
Kazoku game
The quiz show season 2
I highly recommend ( The Genius ) although its a reality show , its definitely great , and the games are as unpredictable as you can think.

Please if you could spare a few minutes I want you to partake in  this game (Choosing the worst drama in the list) , I would appreciate it

Masterpiece of Asian Dramas (Korean Drama List)

Criminologist_Himura_and_Mystery_Writer_
Criminologist Himura and Mystery Writer Arisugawa

Hideo Himura (Takumi Saito) is a criminologist and his friend Arisu Arisugawa (Masataka Kubota) is a mystery novel writer. The duo works together to solve cases.

Yup. mystery drama.... but not so predictable
I agree with all the above.
especially 
Maou
Ryusei no Kizuna
Kazoku game
The quiz show season 2
Criminologist Himura and Mystery Writer Arisugawa
I am also looking for dramas in this genre. It seems pretty hard to find. Thriller/Mystery
@bannie Yokoso wagaya e is pretty good, not a Thriller, more like a Suspense-, Mystery Drama.