Please someone help this jdrama newbie to find romcom jdrama (jmovie is okay too) that has similar vibe to We Married as A Job where the guy or the girl (or both) is somewhat never be in love and so s/he acts awkwardly cute as s/he learning to love the partner. I'm currently in drama slump so anything cliche or cheesy is okay and even preferred hehe

It's not an easy answer cause NigeHaji had a very special taste we barely find in other japanese rom coms.
I would suggest the following ones :
-Densha otoko,
- Koe Koi
- Date : Koi to wa donna mono kashira
- Dokushin Kizoku
- Hotaru no hikari
- Sekai ichi muzukashii koi (cute would not be the right term, but awkward for sure)
or maybe any Kimura Takuya romance drama

as for movies :
- blindly in love, with Hoshino Gen as the male lead, the story is similar to Nigeru...
- kimi ni todoke

^
I make it double for Date and Hotaru no Hikari :3
- Densha otoko and Sekai ichi muzukashii koi, I think they have a similar vibe (but we married as a job was very good it's difficult to find somehting like that)

For romance in general: (I second "Hotaru no hikari")

- Hana yori dango
- Buzzer Beat
- Pride
- Tatta hitotsu no koi
- It's not that I can't marry, but I don't want to
- Nodame Cantabile
- Love Shuffle
- 5ji kara 9ji made
- Proposal Daisakusen
- Absolute boyfriend
- Ikemen desu ne
- Mei-chan no shitsuji
- Regatta
- Please love the useless me

The feeling is mutual! haha I usually flee to japanese romantic comedies! I do not like! but with this has been different! For the first time I did not think it was silly or strident, and I had fun!

I have tried with several who are on the last list, and I have not been able to with them! I'm going to try Hotaru no hikari. Thank you all for your recommendations! Thanks also for recommending the movie with Hoshino Gen! I'll see her!
super thanks everyone! gotta check them out :3

@Kar ikr!! this was my first jdrama and i was glad i picked up the right one, this one is different and fresh! but yeah the torture to find another drama that would give similar feeling with this one is killing me lol
hotaru no hikari and Sekai ichi mmezukashii koi !! :)