I like this idea. =) Did anyone watch Tokyo Tarareba Musume or NigeHaji? 
@fiona I started nigehaji some time after it aired but I just finished the last episode recently---I love that drama. I haven't seen TTM yet but I'm hoping to binge on it this weekend with last cinderella!
Nice idea ^^

@Fiona : currently watching Tokyo Tarareba Musume

edit : I sent a friend request to everyone ^^
@Fiona, I watched both of them and love both... love TTM a bit more than nigehaji, tho :)
Me too. Onegaishimasu!! :)
Geat idea. I definitely would like to find more JDrama fans. Especially anyone uses the feeds a lot.
@elle @lovelyroseanne @sylwia @zombiehero @soracantabile @ken @dani @simplifica @SayItAintSoJoe @rosyprincess @theairtwit @miya @medesneiges @SumiTheCat @prettydramas @Pantheria @AMIssyow @max @fiona @chibiladychoi

If you get a friend request its because of the forum discussion about jdrama folks becoming "friends"...http://mydramalist.com/discussions/japanese-drama-movies/28448-add-me-if-youre-jdrama-biased     I added each of you individually so you will get notified, otherwise, like me, you'll have no idea what the friend request is in reference to  LOL

Note: I watch Jdramas and Kdramas (and films)...so if you don't like to see kdrama stuff in your feed, no worries if you don't accept me as a friend!  
Yay! me too. I just started in this site. So Friends would be nice.
2 years ago I was a K drama/movie/K pop fan(biased) but ever since I came into the J drama world, I started to love them even more than the K ones.Now i am strictly J drama biased(not going to convert anymore) and I'm not even interested in K/C/Thai.......bla bla bla dramas.....whatever. Pls add me only if you love J dramas/movies etc etc in majority cause I'm really tired of receiving fri requests from Korean lovers. I'm sorry if I sound rude.
I registered in MDL to add more reviews to J-doramas and J-movies.

@Fiona: I watched both dramas,, I loved NigeHaji (it was so funny) but I hated TTM.
Please add me, I only watch Jdrama too since many years ago, and I am learning Japanese, so I practice a lot with the Jdramas ^_^ 
I need Jdrama friends
I need some more J-dramas in my feed. >_