Kissasian, Good Drama, Dramanice, Dramacool, Dramafever, Epdrama, Dramacrazy.
Kissasian and Dramacrazy
? for everybody
what ever drama i open to watch it is not AVAILABLE nothing generated cannot open any drama to watch DOES ANYBODY know HOW TO OPEN drama HERE and watch ???????????????
@cleo01 --
"HOW TO OPEN drama HERE and watch ?" ... do you mean here on MDL???.... you can NOT watch directly from MDL...

U can ONLY watch DramaFever directly from MDL, and that works wherever DramaFever allows (usually on the American continents, I believe) or if u use a VPN.
To add, if you're using an android phone you can search for #Dramania on google and install their app. It allows you to watch/download Drama from different Asian countries.
dramanices.com
kissasian.com
gooddrama.net
dramafever.com (idk)
viki.com
dramacrazy.net
mysoju.com
etc etc etc
Please let me know if this isn't the correct place to put this. 

I am looking for places to watch these currently airing dramas ... Any help is much appreciated. If anyone has seen them surface anywhere please let  me know! Thank you!! 

boku, unmei no hito desu
100 man yen no onnatachi 
crisis 
kizoku tantei
koi ga heta demo ikitemasu
reverse
@Elle I always check the fansub map to see which dramas have been picked up (or in other words, I know if I can expect to watch them or not). I think most subbers are preoccupied with other dramas ATM, but boku unmei no hito subs were announced at least. reverse was also picked up (& by the same person who'll be doing boku). ep 1 subs of reverse are out but so far I've only found it can be watched via torrenting.

100 man yen no onnatachi is also a 'netflix jdrama,' so IDK if it'll be found anywhere else but there TBH.
@theairtwit thank you so much! this is really helpful! i really appreciate it! 

when seaching netflix us, i can find a landing page for 100 man yen no onnatachi. i'm crossing my fingers hoping that's a good sign that we might have it eventually ... now it's just the waiting game haha