I recently finished Re:Mind and I absolutely loved it. I have always been a huge fan or the Pretty Little Liars/Riverdale/Goth style of regular people/teens solving series long personal mysteries by following clues rather then forensics, and I loved it in this setting. I was hoping someone could help me find more Mystery/Horror drama's in the same style.

P.S. I also recently watched Tokyo Vampire Hotel, so extra points for someone who can suggest to me action-packed blood bath drama's like that.

Thanks.

Maybe White Christmas, though its a korean drama.

The only thing I can think of is Solomon's Perjury. It's about a group of middle school kids who try to find out whether their peer committed suicide or was murdered. It's a movie (two movies, to be exact; it's a duology), though, and it's more of drama than a mystery/horror.

Confessions- its a revenge movie about some kids who might have killed their teacher's kid. I thought it was gonna be meh but it turned out to be a great one.

Liar Game- following clues in a game to ge out of major debt/ Tomodachi Game- also kinda has the same premise but the players a friends

✔️ Nightmare Teacher (Korean)

✔️ Mysterious Incredible Terminator (Taiwanese) 

✔️ Gloomy Salad Days ( Taiwanese.. somewhat fits) 

✔️ Let's Fight Ghost (Korean)

✔️ Detectives of Seonam Girls' High School 

✔️ School 2015.... Try to find person(s) who is destroying property, stealing tests and other problems at the high school 

kura2ninja:

The only thing I can think of is Solomon's Perjury. It's about a group of middle school kids who try to find out whether their peer committed suicide or was murdered. It's a movie (two movies, to be exact; it's a duology), though, and it's more of drama than a mystery/horror.

Thank you! This is the closest anyone has come so far to a suggestion in the criteria. The other suggestions are nice, but I came to the JAPANESE drama/movie forum for a reason. I should note as a bit of extra info, I am looking for stuff half because I am interested in the shows and half because I'm doing a blog on different genre's of Japanese Dramas. So Japanese TV Drama's are preferred.

I haven't watch it but I want to help and this sounds like something you are looking for:

Hidarime Tantei EYE- ML investing his brother's death after getting his cornea and seeing weird images

ShotaSidePart:

I haven't watch it but I want to help and this sounds like something you are looking for:

Hidarime Tantei EYE- ML investing his brother's death after getting his cornea and seeing weird images

This is absolutely the sort of thing I'm looking for thank you! I'll immediately check it out.