Hey, I haven't posted here in ages! Who's going to see Vamps in NY this May? I'm going!!! I can't wait, I finally get to see HYDE! *squeeeee* I'm going with a friend, planning to some touristy stuff while we're there. We've both never been to NY so making a weekend of it. But I'm most excited for the concert. I've been a fan of HYDE for as long as I've listened to Jrock. L'arc en ciel was one of the first Japanese bands I got into. I couldn't afford to go see them when they played MSG and I said I'm not missing another opportunity, next time they come I'm going no matter what. Well Vamps is close enough for now. I don't know their songs as well as I know L'arc songs but I have a couple months ;) plus from the live clips I've seen on youtube I think they play a lot of HYDE's older solo stuff which I've listened to to death, so I'm good. And it's a pretty small venue. Depending on our flight and how long it takes us to get to our room and check in, we're hoping to line up early enough to get a spot nice and close to the stage.  *_*

We didn't spend the money for VIP tickets though. As much as I'd love to meet him, money is tight and from what I heard about the last time they came the meet and greet was poorly organized and people only had a couple seconds to get a pic with him and that was it. A lot of people said it wasn't worth the money :(

Anyway, enough of my rambling.. who's going??!

I live in NYC. What types of things do you like to do? I could suggest some places or areas that you and your friend may want to check out?