Just finished Last Cinderella and I must say, as always, Ryoko Shinohara is one fine actress.

But, do you guys know that she also sings?

For you fans of Sakura-san, here's a gem from the 90s:

This is the themesong of Street Fighter II(The Anime movie). I remember watching the film on 352x240 resultion which is STANDARD back then. Hahaha.
I actually watched that movie on VHS (remember those)? I remember I used to watch it over and over again. And I loved this song too but I never had any idea who sang it! Then I found out who sang it but this was before I was heavily into dramas so it was just a name. But now I am familiar with Ryoko Shinohara and I had no idea she was a pop star. Now I know!
Betamax and VHS. Of course I remember those. :) Yep, Ryoko Shinohara is a singer! That's why she has a bunch of singing bits/scenes(usually Karaoke after work) on her dramas. :)
Had no idea at all. I always enjoy seeing her on the screen since I watched Anego but this is completely new for me, nice :D
She was awesome in Anego. Last Cinderella might be the better drama overall, but for me, Ryoko did a better job in Anego. :) Glad to know that this thread expanded your Ryoko Shinohara knowledge. :)
I have no clue about her but you're a really big fans of Japan world.. and this tell me how much attention you've this. Filipinos are really big on Japan stuff. all I can ever remember there are 2 things that Fil are a big fans Japan culture and American culture. Power rangers, Voltes V & MTV. am i right? ;)
We actually had Super Sentai shows first before the Power Rangers(We loved both! Haha) Bioman is my first exposure to the Japanese culture. Voltes V, yes, it was a phenomenon back then! We even had Filipino artists cover the themesong. It was before my time though. However, it did had a revival along with Daimos during the 90s anime explosion in the Philippines. MTV, yes, when MTV actually showed music videos. :D Do you have Filipino friends or had a substantial time in the Philippines?
like the song like her too
confirmed again,,, I don't like the Kpop and jpop lol

She'll always have that NHK Kouhaku appearance up her sleeve. Helluva item on her resume.

FWIW my personal Shinohara Ryoko fave is also a Komuro composition, "Motto Motto." For some reason I can't find it on The Tube. Here's a Daily Motion upload: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2jr0y

She's really beautiful, right? I can't believe she's now playing as Meguro Ren's mother. OMG! I'm just telling everyone to watch Silent. 

My favorite is probably that Cinderella drama with Miura Himura

Great actress.. 

But didn't like her playing very abusive mother in ao no koi hito