Hello,

There's a song I've been trying to find but not remembering its title or even its artist makes it nearly impossible to do so. I usually almost never listen to jpop songs but there was this song that I found on Youtube one day. It was a jpop girl group song, with a lot of members (around 30? 40?). They were all wearing a dark blue sailor uniform, and dancing to a rather epic song (I'm not sure how one would describe it), but it was a pretty serious song (like not happy or anything). The dance was in sync, and they'd do that weird stomach movement too (i don't know how to describe it, like they'd get down on their knees, puff out their arms and chest, a bit similar to a gorilla but not as funny as my description makes it sound). I remember the background being mostly grey so somewhere in an abandoned area or an area under construction, something like that. The group's name was a mix of numbers and letters (similar to AKB48 but it is definitely not that group). Unfortunately I can't remember anything else other than that I quite liked the song and would like to listen to it again. Another piece of info I could add is that I've heard it around 2017-2018, so it's not a new song. 

If you happen to know the title, i'd appreciate your help a lot. Thank you!

Could it be Keyakizaka46 Fukyouwon?

Hi! Sorry for replying late, and yes it's definitely that one! I immediately recognized the short haired girl at the beginning. Thank you a lot!