Artist - Asuka Oogame- Song Title - Os-Uchuujin

Dakishimete (抱きしめて) by Sakamoto Maaya (坂本真綾)
Ending theme of the anime Hikari no Ou (火狩りの王) S2

Queen Bee feat. Matsushima Hikari - Rejuvenation

AJICO "キティ" 2024 EP "ラヴの元型"

Dir En Grey full album "The Insulated World". Not a DEG fanchild, but imo one the best albums of 2018. 

I just caught the latest episode of "Utacon," an NHK program I'd never seen before. It kinda blends old (i.e. *my* favorite music) and new (the peeps I see only once a year on NHK Kouhaku).

Anywell, I was curious because Yamamoto Linda was one of the guests. Lemme tell you: She's gonna live longer than ALL of us. I'm pretty sure she's in her *seventies* -- the girls dancing with her are young enough to be her grandkids. I mean, she didn't look THAT much older than Kudo Shizuka!

Saburo:

I just caught the latest episode of "Utacon," an NHK program I'd never seen before. It kinda blends old (i.e. *my* favorite music) and new (the peeps I see only once a year on NHK Kouhaku).

Anywell, I was curious because Yamamoto Linda was one of the guests. Lemme tell you: She's gonna live longer than ALL of us. I'm pretty sure she's in her *seventies* -- the girls dancing with her are young enough to be her grandkids. I mean, she didn't look THAT much older than Kudo Shizuka!

wow. just wow. she looks incredible!

OT:

The Back Horn - Utsukushii Namae (live)

Former Goose House (now, goose play) member Takebuchi Kei (竹渕慶) san's new release