I swear the background score of this drama is so off. They use funny music in serious scenes and weird music at odd times! XD

And in so many scenes i just burst out laughing coz they are just so adorable!! Like the scene where Hwa Shin is drinking beer. And in the elevator where the double moms ask the guy to come change the light bulb and hammer nails! :P

I noticed the score didn't seem to fit the mood in a lot of scenes as well.  I thought it was just me not understanding.  =D  I'm glad it wasn't just me.  

The drama is so very good though.  Like you said, it's adorable and funny.  It's very sincere.  They treated us viewers so well and really thought about us watching the show.  Poor Hwa Shin got hit a lot by a lot of people.  I think you could make a drinking game to each time he gets hit in an episode.  
Haha! Exactly... I usually follow crowd opinion for dramas but here i really liked this drama.. I guess coz i started with no expectations. And Jo Jung Suk is one fearless actor. Man he does some embarrassing stuff with such ease... I wish i could understand Korean though. Subtitles distract from their face... :( 
Jo Jung Suk is a riot in this role!  He made his character so real for me.  

I totally feel the same way about missing out while reading subs.  I will watch an episode twice sometimes just so I can watch their expressions the second time around, but there are so many dramas I need to watch still.  I need more hours in a day.