So who do you think the bad guy is? 

I think we havent seen the bad guy yet. The character was not shown on screen. Just my predictions ^^

Call me weird but from seeing his wrists they seem smooth and quite thin. I think the killer might be apart of the younger characters, just my thought.

someone from the ranger team is definitely the antagonist. I think every outsider can be ignore but not ANY insider.

I think it may be Kang Hyun Jo because he has Juj or Jo Dae Jin.

I think its Kim Sol

Ok, so we’ve got some information…The killer has been described to be in their early 30s MAX ( as said by the soldier, it means that the killer is either in their late 20s or early 30s. They might be quite young ) so we can rule out the older characters for now. The killer is quite tall and is probably an insider…maybe Kim Sol? The one who believes in the supernatural stuff regarding Mount Jirisan…

edit: haha nvm a lot of people think it’s Kim sol too…I’m not alone lol.

The historian told them the significance of the two sticks in the ground. I bet he overheard them talking about it.

I feel like the policeman is not that innocent? 

Ivana Huang:

I feel like the policeman is not that innocent? 

why, me too! i'm suspecting the police officer hahahaha. remember his reaction when yi-gang asked him regarding the yellow ribbon in the earlier episode? he then asked yi-gang about the relevance of the said ribbon in the case of the dead illegal hiker. there's something fishy on the way he reacted. wdyt?

I'm highly suspicious of Lee Ga Sub's character (Kim Sol). He is so far the most suspicious character on the show.

I think it's goo young