Best RomCom, looks predictable but the way they wrote the characters here are unpredictable. GuWon the walking greenflag? hermés???

Definitely one for the books. ICONIC

Sorry I have seen many romcoms. But although it is ok. There is plenty room for improvement. Let's see what the next 8 episodes will bring. But KTL is not a contender for best Romcom 2023 for me. They really need to up a notch. And because the flirting phase is almost over. I don't really see that extra notch coming. 

It's a fun and easy to follow Rom-Com.

Would I call it the best? No. Coz it's too generic, and felt to recycled.

Would I continue to watch? Yes, coz besides Meet You In My 19th Life, there isn't anything out there worth chasing after. This is a stress free drama where I don't have to pay much attention to, and good OST too.

I'd give it a solid 8.0 for the first 10 episodes.

Ninja WK:

It's a fun and easy to follow Rom-Com.

Would I call it the best? No. Coz it's too generic, and felt to recycled.

Would I continue to watch? Yes, coz besides Meet You In My 19th Life, there isn't anything out there worth chasing after. This is a stress free drama where I don't have to pay much attention to, and good OST too.

I'd give it a solid 8.0 for the first 10 episodes.

Agree with you. The character set up are all too familiar. Cold chaebol boss and bright cheerful girl? I feel like I’m watching a recycled Business Proposal. Yes, fun to watch but not the best. I am just at the first 6 episodes, so far very much predictable. But stress free drama and a joy ride.

Sorry but no lol

quit in ep10, the worst episode ever of kdrama
history for me. I could not believe that in this day and age, an 1hour tv show would offer absoluting nohing as a story. It´s a compilation of promos for tourism in thailand, glamour pointeless shots of the lead actors and a string of unbearable cute/funny/giddy sequences with the cast, that could be from a B-rated US sitcom from the 70´s.

For Kdrama, yes, I think this is the best so far. 

For Plot, it feels satisfying, it's not groundbreaking but they explained everything, I think the writing is good and also gives audience time to see the characters so you can see their daily life. It makes the audience want the best for them. This drama has the slice of life feels to it and it just likeable.

Some aspect definitely out of  the norm but it just makes you feel good.

ps : Hidden Love is indeed super good. 

Dropped it on episode 8. Can't be the best as the romance story is so thin. I quit on the middle episode 9. I bet the son will going through the romance,  where his father couldn't get through his romance. This is having redemption? 

And I couldn't even really care for the side romance or story.  It was needed because it was so thin.

forcomment:

For Kdrama, yes, I think this is the best so far. 

For Plot, it feels satisfying, it's not groundbreaking but they explained everything, I think the writing is good and also gives audience time to see the characters so you can see their daily life. It makes the audience want the best for them. This drama has the slice of life feels to it and it just likeable.

Some aspect definitely out of  the norm but it just makes you feel good.

ps : Hidden Love is indeed super good. 

You need to watch more kdramas if you think that. I watch kdramas since 2002 i know a lot of better romance than KTL

YangShiLove:

You need to watch more kdramas if you think that. I watch kdramas since 2002 i know a lot of better romance than KTL

I've been watching drama since a long time ago too, I even remember watching All In back then when Jisung just started and Lee Byung Hoon dated Song hye Kyo. 

I am replaying the thread that based on 2023 released so far, I still think this is the best. It's about the execution for me cause plot wise, if you watch enough drama, nothing comes as new anymore. 

forcomment:

I've been watching drama since a long time ago too, I even remember watching All In back then when Jisung just started and Lee Byung Hoon dated Song hye Kyo. 

I am replaying the thread that based on 2023 released so far, I still think this is the best. It's about the execution for me cause plot wise, if you watch enough drama, nothing comes as new anymore. 

I think the best romcom in 2023 is Welcome to Samdal-ri.